40 ♡

I contemplated on whether or not I should shave even though Justin suggested I shouldn't. With Matthew, my first time, he wanted me to be shaved. He said that it would make everything seem cleaner that way and I had agreed. When we broke up, I never found the energy to keep up with it, so it had grown out a bunch. My eyes stayed locked on the clock. He had said he'd be here in five minutes and four minutes had already passed so my eyes followed the red hand on the clock just waiting for the five minute mark to come.

Was I being desperate? Yes. Of course. Who watches the clock waiting on a boy to come over, only a desperate person. I was desperate. Play it cool. I told my self, taking a deep breath, but my eyes never parted from the clock and in three... two... one... it was five minutes. I picked up my phone about to compose a new message until a knock sounded on the door and I jumped in excitement.

I checked my face in the mirror, being sure to straighten the fly away hairs and I licked my lips, getting them ready to be kissed by his.

I had read somewhere that if you play hard to get, they'll always want you more so I stood at the door for a minute, marking it on my watch, until I opened it.

"Did you actually just stand at the door for a whole minute?" Justin questioned with a chuckle.

"What? Psh. No. Why did it seem like I answered the door too quick?"

He laughed and pushed himself past me and walked into my house.

"Maybe because I could see your shadow through the window just standing there like a psycho."

I widened my eyes and Justin continued to laugh like everything was hilarious.

"I was trying to play hard to get. Clearly I failed," I huffed. "Anyways.... are we gonna get this show on the road or are we going to stare at each other the entire time?"

"I'm just trying to appreciate the unbelievable, indescribable beauty of you. It's like you get better looking every time I see you and I didn't think that was possible. You take my breath away," he smiled, reaching his hand out.

I smile at him and pulled his hand along, leading the both of us to my room. A few things were scattered on the floor, but nothing too unbearably messy.

"Hey, those were the undies you had on at the beach," he said pointing to them on the floor.

My face flushed red and I quickly dropped his hand to toss them in the bin, but before I could, he said something.

"Can I keep them? They're really sexy. Besides, you have a pair of my boxers right?" He said.

"I wore them. I could wash them first and then you could take them if you please," I said. Completely flattered that he wanted my panties.

"I want them as is," he added. "I want them like that. Worn."

I furrowed my eyebrows and praised god that they hadn't been a pair of my stained up period panties, and nodded at his offer and once I did, he stuffed them into his jacket and then took it off.

"Come here," he whispered. Being sure only the two of us could hear, even though we were the only ones around. Without hesitation, I walked closer to him and locked eyes with his. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't even remember your name. Can you handle that or is that too much for you," he asked.

My breath had been hitched with pleasure that I couldn't bring myself to reply.

"When we're in here. I'm in charge. You got that? No back talking, to rudeness, no cursing, and most importantly, no cumming unless I give you the permission to do so," do you understand that?"

I bit the corner of my lip and he moved his thumb up to release the grip from my teeth and when my lip bounced up, he put his thumb on my chin and guided my head up to his. "Two more things I forgot to mention. No teasing, absolutely no teasing, and behind these doors," he said, pausing for a moment. "I'm your daddy, okay? I'm not Justin, I'm not Bieber, I'm daddy, you hear?"

I nodded my head and blinked heavily, already feeling my orgasm arise at the raspiness of voice and he grunted.

"I want answers, not nods or hums," he said harshly.

"Yes," I said weakly,

"Yes what, Kyrsten?"

"Yes...." I hesitated, I swore to myself that I'd never be one of those girls to call their boyfriend, daddy, but he made it so sexy that my lips couldn't stop it from coming out.... "Daddy."
______

OH DAMMNN
{😏💦}
I bet y'all are tired of the suspense.