5- Oh No...

A/N:

1-Get ready to feel super cringe, because this chapter is really...Let's say...weird. (I CAN'T BELIEVE I WROTE THIS STORY!!! >/////<)

---

We arrived home and I'm really wobbly. I kept walking but in a really wobbly way.

"(Y/N)-ssi, are you alright?" J-Hope asked.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be alright?"

"Your way of walking is really making me worried."

"Well you shouldn't be worrying about me since I'm totally fine."

Actually, I'm totally not fine. I caught a cold because of the water. I changed my clothes so wæ? Wait a minute...my tank top. It was still wet and I didn't change it! DAMMIT!

"HYUNGS!!! THANKS A LOT FOR THE PARTY!!!" Jimin screamed as he hugged his hyungs.

"YOU'RE WELCOME!!!" V screamed back.

"Guys...stop screaming. It's annoying." Suga start scolding them.

I'm still walking in a wobbly way and I finally end up putting my hand on the counter. Everything is dizzy and the boys are literally screaming.

​​​​​​"Guys...do you have water for me to drink?" I started breathing heavily.

"(Y/N)!!! Are you okay?!" Jin runs towards me and touch my forehead.

I jumped a bit because I'm not used to have physical contact with someone else.

"You're BURNING!!!" He exclamed.

"WHAT?!" Jimin runs towards me at the speed of light and touch my forehead. "(Y/N)! You're literally burning! You caught a cold!!!"

"Oh no! Oh no no no no no!!!" I thought. "Shhh!!!" I place my fingers against his lips. "Oppa, don't scream."

URGHHHH DAMMIT!!! When I get sick, I become a different person. More like an really sexy person instead of the tomboyish girl I am. WHY AM I LIKE THIIIIIIIS?!

Jimin starts blushing super hard.

"It's really hot here." I took off the over sized sweatshirt and expose my tank top and underneath it was my black sports bra. "Jin-Oppa, can you please be a sweetheart and give me water, pl-please..." my breathing started to get heavier by the minute.

EVERYONE START BLUSHING AT MY ACTIONS.

"(Y/N), are you alright? You're usually not this se...I mean, like this." Jimin mumbled.

"You mean sexy? Jimin-Oppa, you have a lot to learn about me." I lean closer to him and started to whisper in his ear. "I can be sexy for you anytime, oppa~!"

Jimin starts to become a tomato while I tease him.

"Jin-oppa. I asked you for water and it's the 3rd time. How long do you have to make me wait? Please don't disappoint me or else I'll give you-" I whisper in his ear, but loud enough to make the others hear "-my special pu-ni-sh-ment."

He backed away and immediately gave me water.

"Thank you, honey."

I drink the water bottle and feel more refresh. I then bit my lips and started:

"Now, let's see...Jimin-Oppa, can you please come here? I need you to help me for something."

"Y-Yes..."

"Please forget about every...everything I did now..."

Then, I fainted. My eyes close with the guys screaming. Dang it...I hate being sick...