Part 1 - A suckcessful Day

After a lengthy, hard day of collecting supplies for the group and killing walkers, Daryl arrives back at the sanctuary and enters. The first thing he wants to do is inform Rick about the successful day he had, so thats exactly what he does. Right before he knocks on the door of Rick's house with his sweaty knuckles, he notices the door is unlocked and ever so slightly opened. Confused, he slowly and quietly opens the door fully trying to avoid any creaking. He walks through and places his crossbow by the side of the door. Suddenly, he hears a low sounding moan coming from upstairs. ''Shit'' he whispers to himself. He can't help but want to go and investigate. He heads for the stairs and slowly begins to walk up them and he notices the groaning is getting much louder and stronger. Daryl knows this is all wrong, he has kids, he's with Michonne, but Daryl has always had erotic, filthy fantasies about Rick. Theres, just, something about him. Something that just takes over him whenever he thinks about him. He reaches the top of the stairs and tiptoes towards the outside of the bedroom. The door is open just enough for Daryl to have a peep at Rick pleasuring himself. Rick's moans were getting more intense and this caused Daryl's member to become hard. Rock solid. ''D-d-daryl.....? Is that you? Are you watching me masturbate?'' Daryl stutters trying to make up an excuse but its not worth it, he knows he fucked up. Big time. ''Come in'' Rick says in a firm tone. ''What the fuck is happening? Am I dreaming?'' Daryl thinks to himself. With no trouble Daryl steps into the room and admires Rick's throbbing, veiny, erect cock. So much is going through Daryl's mind at this point but the main thing is that he knows both himself and Rick want each other. ''Take those trousers off for me baby, I know your dick is hard as fuck right now and I want to see it.'' He instantly does as he is told and begun to unbuckle his belt and pull his trousers and underwear off. ''Holy fuck you're massive right now, come over here.'' Rick is lying on his back with a pillow supporting his head, and Daryl squats over him while holding his penis rubbing his tip against Ricks. They both begin to moan excessively. Rick then moves his cock and rubs it against Daryl's tight little butthole. Slowly, he slides the tip of his penis into Daryl's anus and they both let out a massive groan. Rick begins thrusting in and out, rough and quick. Daryl's eyes start to water as he feels his asshole being resized, but he'll do anything for daddy Rick. He then with one hand holds onto Rick's head for support and runs his fingers through his thick hair, and with the other hand he puts his fingers on his mouth allowing Rick to suck on them. Rick can now feel his cum about to explode out of his dick and his eyes roll to the back of his skull. He pulls out of Daryl's butthole and squirts his cum all over Daryls member. Rick then sits up and forcefully pushes Daryl onto his back and puts his lips around the head of Daryl's throbbing dick. Slowly, his penis begins to travel to the back of his throat and begins to gag. At this point Daryl is going to explode at any moment. Rick takes his mouth off and begins to pull it up and down. Daryl begins to breathe heavily as he is about to nut everywhere. ''Thats it baby, cum for daddy''. Daryl busts everywhere and lets out the loudest moan ever while Rick is still squeezing the cum out of his cock. ''We can't ever speak a word of this, do you understand me'' Rick exclaims.

*knock knock*

to be continued . . .