Lucy confront her father

Taka-chan- First off thank you for 100+ veiws. I really appreciate it.

Secondly, thank you for this great idea and the support @Bluestar920

Lastly, if you haven't already you should check out my other story called "Lucy is...." I know cheesy but cha know.
Oh well back to the story!!

Taka-chan- ALRIGHT SO TODAY!!! WE ARE GOING TO SEE!!!!!!

natsu- see what!

Taka-chan- Oi!! natsu don't cut me off *glares*

natsu- sorry!!

Taka-chan- well before that fire fart cut me off I was going to say that we are reacting to!!!!! Lucy confronting her father!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy- TAKA-CHAN HOW DID YOU GET THAT VIDEO!!!!!!!

Taka-chan- I have my ways~

Natsu- *drooling over lucy* ahh!!! lucy you looked so badass!!!!!

Lucy- uhh!!! Whaaaa!!!!! *blushes*

All the boys in the guild- agreed!!!!!!

Minerva- she doesn't look badass, she looks like shit.

All Dragon slayers- OI!!!! DON'T TALK ABOUT LUCE/LUCY-SAN/BUNNY GIRL/BLONDIE LIKE THAT!!!!!! *whispers* the 'nerve' of some people

Everyone except Minerva and lucy- YAHHH!!!!!!

Erza- lucy, you actually stepped up to your father......... just for us

Lucy- yah, I mean cuz I wouldn't let him touch you guys

Everyone except lucy- AWWWWWWW, THANKS YOUR THE BEST!!!!

Lucy- ah, yeah n-no problem *blushes*

Natsu- yah, thanks luce!! *smiles and then hugs her*

Mira- AHHHH!!!!!! NALU!!!!!!!!!

Future lucy- I'm pretty sure after this react natsu and I went to m- *gets cut of*

Future natsu- *puts hand over Future lucy's mouth* shhhhh!!! You can't tell them that!!!!!! *blushes*

Future lucy- *thinks for a second* OMG!!!!!*blushes* your right we can't tell them that!!!!!!

Future natsu- did you just say 'We!!!!!' It was you who was about to tell them not us!!!!!!

Future lucy- whatever I'm going back to nashi, you can stay here and see how I felt *flips hair and leaves through portal*

Future natsu- whaa!!! You can't do that, that's  my- oh wait I can't say that or it won't happen *sighs* well whatever *turn to look at the guild* *looks at lucy* bye luce❤ *winks and jumps through portal*

Taka-chan- Oi natsu!!! That was to big of a hint, you fire fart!!!!

Lucy- what the..... *blushes*

Natsu- who does he think he is flirting with my luce!!!!!!!

Gray- 'he' is you ash-for-brains

Mira and cana- hey natsu~ you just said "My luce" *smirks while wiggling eyebrows

Natsu- no I didn't *blushes* okay maybe, but you have NO PROOF!!!

Whole guild except for lucy and natsu- *laughs*

Jellal- lucy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erza,natsu, gray- jellal what are you doing here!!!!!!

Lucy- WHAT IS IT JELLAL!!!!

Jellal- ......................
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hi *waves hand*

Lucy- *sweatdrops* are you serious jellal that was why you came, to say HII!!!!!!

Jellal- yah, so bye *walks off*

Whole guild- *sweatdrops* uhhh

I know it sucked but whatever I tired my hardest!

Can you guess what future lucy and future natsu were talking about *wink wink* I'm sorry I'm so messed up.

Anyway I need to go clean my room or my erza-like mother will kill me.

Bye❤