Chapter 5

i woke up to the sound of my ringtone. "Hello?" i say. "Ali! Where have you been?! we are worried sick please come home!" said a voice that i dont recornize "who the hell are you?" i said a little bit to loud. "Its niall.." fuck! im totally going to have a big talk with dad "What do you want?" i asked angryly "We want you to come home," he continued "everyone misses you. Alex is crying in her room right now your dad has been crying for two hours now mom is crying right now." he said. i looked down at my feet and played with the starps of kyle's sweat pants. "ali are you there?" "JESUS CHRIST! I'll be home in a little bit!" i said and hanged up. "Ali who was that?" i heard zach ask. "my brother niall." i said. i swear when ever i said niall zach's eyes almost popped out of his head. "N-niall as in Niall Horan?!?!" i nodded and looked down. "k cool" he said. "well i have to go home." i said standing up and walking around the sleeping bodies around me. "but not before i do something to these bodies." i said and clapped my hands together "im defenetly helping you." zach said. we went to the kitchen and got weap cream and honey and nutella and mustard. i went upstairs and grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. i went and got blue paint and brought the bucket and paint downstairs. i put jake's hand on the water and i started to smear paint all over mikes face. zack put honey all over ryans face and put weep cream. "come on lets go" i said "wait" zach whispered. he strated to pour honey all over the floor and the stairs."Ok. lets go." he said. we went out to the car and being the gentelman zach is he didnt open the door. "bitch" i whispered under my breath. i felt my phone buzz in my hand. ( -- thats niall texting / this is ali texting)

-- ali where are you? x niall--

/in car.

--WHO'S CAR--

/thats for me to know and for yout to find out

--whatever--

/Nigga dont whatever me.

--whatever--

/bitch bye

i said and put my phone on silent. "brother annoying you again?" asked zach "more than you'll ever know." there was a pause in between. "crap jake is calling." he said "ignore it. it will be more funny." i said. after a while i knew where we were. i started to tell zach where my house is. "okay right here." i said as zach pulled up in my driveway. he turned the car off and got out. i gave him a -what-the-fuck-are-you-doing- look. "i got to drop off my new friend like a gentelmen and meet her parents." he said in a duh tone. "oh yea" wait hold up..... WHAT.. "Ali come on"inodded and walked up the driveway to my porch. i ringed the doorbell twice and by the time i was going to push the doorbell again the door swung open and my dad stood there with bloodshot eyes and wet cheeks "ALI! where have you been! we have been worried sick!" he said and pulled me into a hug "and you. who the fuck are you?!" my dad yelled "im zach me and my other 4 best friend found your daughter and took care of her." he said and stook his hand out. who the fuck does he think he is. does he really want to get shot?! "come inside boy." my dad said. As soon as i stepped a foot into the house i was tackled down to the floor. i looked up to see my best friends. "ali your here thank god!" triston said. "yea yea now get off me." "well then" he says with sass clear. "Ali come here we have something very important to talk to you about"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know I'm EXTREAMLY late but I been working on this story and in my other story brOKen but i have this kinda short chapter. I have decided that im going to start updating twice a week, wednesday and saturday. well ill update on wednesday! hope you guys like it! love ya'll! QOTD: have you guys seen frozen and if so wats your favorite song from the movie? mine is "let it go" and "do you want to build a snow man?"

Antia Horan <3