I NEED CONTEST IDEAS!!

Hey, guys! I don't know what to do for more contests! As I said in the last update, I'm going to start posting contests every other Friday. I'm going to try to post one tomorrow, but idk what to do. 

People are probably going to suggest another character contest, but I don't really want to do that because I'm in the third book and already adding characters, it will seem like a lot to add another one, especially one that isn't mine, and then I'd have to shape the story around them, and yeah. That probably wouldn't work out. So something other than a character contest. And I already did two drawing contests. I haven't picked a winner yet for the second drawing contest, but I'll announce the winner tomorrow, I guess.

What contests do you want to see? Nothing too complicated, but nothing boring either. What do you guys think would be fun? Please let me know in the comments. Feel free to google some ideas or something if you can't think of any on your own.

What do you think of these ideas?:

- Another Emma trivia where the first person to guess the most questions right gets a prize (what prizes do you guys want??)

- First person to read and comment on my upcoming chapters of Emma. Maybe an ongoing contest where the first person to read and then comment on a new chapter gets a prize. Maybe the prize could be a shoutout, and there could be a new winner every week (or every time I update Emma) :) What do you guys think?

- A short story contest that involves one or more of my characters.

What ideas do you guys have?? I can't think of anything else, and if I'm going to do these often, I need some more ideas! :)

Thanks! --xoxAnnee