Kidnapped at a young age

My mum and dad were having another argument.  That's all they ever did nowadays.  Was argue and argue and argue! But I knew that today was a special argument. One that could ruin our perfect family! I told Daniel to stay in his room but he followed me anyway.  I opened the living room door slightly so that I can hear the argument.

"So what, you disappear for 2 weeks with this slut and you expect me to give you full custody of the kids?!' screams mum

"Hey Julie! Do not call Britney a slut!" dad shouts back

'Well she is about half your age!"

"She is not!"

"Really because you are 32 and she is about 12!"

'Actually I am 22!" pipes in Britney

"You shut up!"

"Either way we are taking the kids!"

"And you can't stop us! " says Britney with a smirk.

"Ohh really... KIDS KIDS!!!"

Me and Daniel push the door open and walk in. That is when we see dad and Britney.  Dad us wearing a designer tracksuit (which isn't like him) and Britney is wearing very small and very tight clothes! She obviously dyes her hair blonde because I can see her roots sticking through! She aldo gets spray tan by the look of it! Britney has her belly button pierced she certainly looks 12!

" Who would you rather be with?  Me or your father and this slut? ' asks  mum.

"You can't make them choose they are only kids! They don't understand! " says dad.

Britny  walks over to me and Daniel. She picks Daniel up and knowing she won't be able to carry both of us at the same time so she holds

my hand and squeezes it tightly giving me a smile. Although who could blame her? There is a 3 year difference between us. I am 6 and he is 3.

The next few moments where kind of blurry.  Dad hit mum in the head with the candelabra which knocks her out. Britney and Dad stuff me and Daniel into the back of a sports car and we are off!

________________

AUTHORS NOTE

Tell me what you thought  about the opening chapter! All commenyts and  opinions are welcome below!  Also gice me an Idea for the first main chapter! 

THANKS!

Blogger-Girl325 xxxx