Memories

Whrn I turned 8 Britney decided I had the right to know what happened. She told me that it was my dads idea to kidnapp me and Daniel.  and that she never wanted to take me away from my mother.  Britney said My mum cheated on my dad so he went on holiday with Britney.  They had decided to get the kids back. And they did! So thanks to that awesone plan I got stuck with a step-mum who doesn't love me and a dad who abuses me! Although he would never lay a finger on Daniel. And I was at least thankful for that.

The abuse started when I turned 14 he caught me kissing a boy.  He took me home and said whatever I do wrong he will do to me! So I had to sit there and let my dad make out with me! (even with tongues) When I turned 16 he caught me having sex with a boy he took me straight home and raped me! It wasn't your ordinaty sex rape attack. He made me play sex games! But the most disgusting part was when ge entered my body over and over again! I was so ashamed especially since Daniel had to watch! And long story cut short I ended up getting abortion!!

That day he took all my dignity from me! But now I'm 20 and I have an apartment!  So I am moving out, the only person I said goodbye to was Daniel. 

********
THE NEXT DAY
*********

Ugghhh! Cant anyone watch Corrie around here!

I get to the door and open it and standing there is Blake!  Blake was the boy I made out with and had sex with! He quickly picked me up and spun me round.

"Oh My God! What are you doing here?"I ask

"Ahh! My girlfriend through me out! She found someone else!"

"Ohh I'm so sorry!  Here let me help you in with your stuff!  And you are free to stay as long as you want!"

"Thank you so much!"

It's been about 5 minutes since he has went for his shower. He then comes out and goes to the spare bedroom to get changed and comes out with only boxers on!

"Sorry!" He says " I don't have any real jammys! "

"No thats okay!" I say. But I cant stop staring at them and thinking about what lies under them. He must have seen me because he then says

"You like what you see?"

"Yeah actually I do!"

He comes closer to me and sits down we start making out and as soon as we start we can't stop! Next thing I know we are in bed! And like my dad he keeps entering me over and over again!  (but in a good way a great way an awesome way! It's as if the whole world has stopped just for this moment!

_____________

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey tell me what you all think!  All coments are welcome below!  Please comment and share! 

Blogger-Girl325