Chapter 2 (part 1)

Just a warning that this chapters a bit lemony so don't read it if you can't handle that.

Aerith gently woke up and took a minute to blink the sleep out of her eyes. She then realized that she was cuddling Zack and he had no shirt on. "Oh no" she thought "did we...?" Then she began to think about that. The more she thought about it the more she started to like the idea. She slowly got a small smile on her face and nuzzled into Zack's neck causing him to stir. He then woke up and was just as confused as Aerith had been but did not mind it. Suddenly Aerith began rubbing her hand all over Zack's chest and Zack let out a little moan. "Aerith what are you doing?" He sighed to her. "Just having a bit of fun" she replied with a giggle. "Well at least let me have some too." Zack said as he put his arm on Aerith's stomach. He slowly started to move his hand upwards until it was just barely touching the underside of Aerith's breast. She moaned slightly and told him not to stop. At that Zack moved his hand upward and fully caressed Aerith's left breast over her light blue dress. She then let out another moan and looked at Zack. "Please Zack." She pleaded with him and Zack knew exactly what she wanted. He hooked his finger in the top of her dress and slowly pulled it down, exposing her round,perky breasts. He then began to play with the nipple on one of them and lowered his head to the other. He then looked up at Aerith who just begged him to keep going. So Zack proceeded to lightly kiss Aerith's breast in circles but never touching the nipple. "Oh c'mon Zack, stop teasing me." Aerith begged "You know what I want and I know you want to do that to me." With that Zack stopped with the light kisses and took Aerith's nipple in his mouth. He began to lightly suck on her nipple while also licking it and giving it an occasional nibble. When Zack did this Aerith let out a loud moan and hugged Zack's face further into her chest. As he was using his mouth on one breast his hand was going to work on the other one. After a few minutes of that Aerith began to feel a pressure rising up inside her. She knew what was going to happen and hugged Zack's face even tighter as she felt her first orgasm approaching. She felt a massive amount of pressure and then felt a massive release, causing her to yell out Zack's name. After she had come down from the afterglow of her orgasm she immediately flipped Zack over and sat on his lap. She began to grind her hips up and down, loving the pressure coming from Zack's "Buster Sword". This elicited a moan from the SOLDIER First Class and it was this moan that made Aerith slide all the way down and start tugging on the waistband of his pants. She eventually got his pants down and there was Zack Fair's erect penis. She wrapped her hand around it as best she could and started to slowly move it up and down. Zack began to moan even more and told her not to stop. Aerith looked up at him and lustfully said "Wouldn't dream of it." She then brought her lips to his tip and gave it a kiss sending shivers through Zack's body. He looked at her when she stopped there and pleaded with her to keep going. She proceeded to slowly put his penis into her warm, wet mouth and once it was all in there she began to lightly suck on it. This elicited more moans from Zack and she took that as a sign to speed up. Eventually Zack knew that he was going to finish soon so he told her was close. She took his dick out of her mouth, looked up at him and said "I want you to cum in my mouth." She would then put the entire dick in her mouth again and started going even faster then before. It wasn't long before Zack shot his load into her mouth. Aerith swallowed every last drop and then licked her lips. Zack then grabbed Aerith's shoulders and flipped her smirking the whole time. "That was amazing" he whispered in her ear "was that your first blow job?" She nodded as she was so turned on she could barely speak. He then started to slide her dress down her body, leaving her in just a pair of white panties. He leaned down to her crotch and said "this is going to be fun."

To be continued...