Chapter 4 (Kasimir)

(Sorry for the late update i try to update everyday to every other day sooo sorrryyyyyyy)

I saw Ember fall, but she wasnt as a Human now but as a Big white wolf her eyes Ice blue and she snarled at the Co-Leader of the pack he backed up a litte and stumbled over a chair "I-I am s-Sorry alpha " He stuttered nerviously at Ember. I just was awed by how she looked and how domanit she looked I wonder if she was domant in bed . WAITE. What am. I thinking she is the daughter of the alpha of the other pack so so so......, but i am in love with her and she will be mine no matter what i have to do i will make her mine and only mine no one else can have her.She was mine mine mine alllll mine. It was like she could read my mind because.she came over to me.and whimper for my attenton I smiloed and leand down kissing her nose. "its alright, love. i am here this is normal for wolves to do we shift " I said camly to her whimmpering and whining form as she nuzzled my arm affectnitlt i saw her. Mom lookimg at me scowling she was om the phone with someone but i dont know who she was taljinf very very quitlt so even my super wolf hearing couldnt here I just shook it off and went back to nuzzling Ember she licked my face and then yelped out in pain.