Chapter 7

We were almost to Valdosta and Ally was about to jump out of her skin. She's never been and she is so excited. We will be going shopping and just hanging out today and then tomorrow, Axel and everyone will get here.

The temperature has dropped a good twenty degrees and Ally has wrapped up in my leather jacket. She looks sexy as fuck, her blonde hair messily running down her back. The baby pink sweater and leather jacket combo are adorable.

My skirt on her looks amazing and those thigh-high socks.... I try and focus on the road, i hadn't realised it had been so quiet for such a long time. I glance at her, and smile. "What do you want to do first?"

"When we're in Wild Adventures or when we get to Valdosta?" She asks in reply.

"Valdosta. There is a mall, or we could take a swim in the indoor pool, or we could go to the fine arts Gallery." She bites her lip in thought, a few 'uh's fall out of her mouth.

"Let's go swimming!" She replied happily, "But, we'll have to stop by the mall cause I didn't pack a swimsuit. "Is it gonna be warm though? The water? Cause it's like fourty degrees outside babe."

"Yea, it's kept warm in the winter. It'll just feel like a warm bath the entire time." I reply taking the exit into Valdosta, "First we have to check into our hotel. Then, we can go to the Mall, is that okay babe?"

"Ooooh! I am so excited!" I grabbed her hand and held it. I didn't notice that a smile played at my lips, I don't know many wolves with LGBT mates. Though, I'm glad I had mine. "So, what do you like to do?"

"You've asked me this before" I reply, running a hand through my hair as i was stopped by a red light.

"Yeah but, you told me the basics. The type of stuff you say on the first day of school, what are the small things you like to do?" She replied, a hunger for more information in her eyes.

"I like to watch the rain, as it drips down the window. I like to listen to water as it fills up a bath, and old music.... i like collecting cool records even thiugh i cant listen to them as, i dont own a record player. Keep sayin' i will though.." I drrft into thought, continuously thinking of good memories, and bad ones...  "How about you?"

She wrapped up tighter into my jacket, "I like walking barefoot in grass, and doing my make-up... i was once a cheerleader and i loved it but, i dont know if i could do it anymore... I like hearing music playing in the distance, and visiting animal shelters on the weekend." She turned up the heat again, i was thank-full it was quite chilly for my Florida bones.

"I like getting warmed up by the sun, and watching birds fly by- praying a feather might fall" Her voice sounded so airy and dream-like.

I wonder how life would be, with her. I'm Her's, i always will be. Her lover, her girl, her rock, her protecter, her world? All of it sounds so weird and exciting, usually i want to be my own person, not tied down, not owned. But, with her... I want to be her's.

"Babe?" I snapped my head towards her, i had shifted into a auto-pilot mode, lost in thiught yet again about the whole mate thing. And we were at the hotel. It's grand structure stool tall over the garden and sign, "The Louvre" it read in gold cursive letters along the brown sign. Ally with her thigh highs, leather skirt, and pink sweater tosses my jacket to me. She had shoes on and wore a smile.

I hopped out the hummer and grabbed our luggage. Ally held her pastel blue backpack, she was an all around cute person.

Ally giggled lightly at the sight of me tugging along her floral suitcase and my tan one.  I closed the door with my foot and ally held the keys. She was so small and my wolf growled with the need to protect her.

I walked with her to the front desk, "Hello, last name?" The male asked. He scanned Ally up and down, i tensed at the action. Ally took her suitcase from my hand and I tugged her into my side. My arm draped over her shoulder.

"Creed." I said through gritted teeth but, i couldnt be that mad with Ally's scent wandering into my nose.

"Two bedroom suite?" He asked and i nodded. After a transaction with my father's card he slid me a few key cards. Ally and I strolled through the lobby to the elevator.

Ally looked up at me with a smile, "Its only been what? Maybe two weeks? And you're already taking me fancy places and being possessive" My cheeks flushed slightly at her words, "Really turns a girl on." She giggled. Although, those words didnt help my wolf's position on the taking it slow situation.

I snakes my hand around her waist, and pulled her body tightly to mine. Kissing her hard and gentle at the same time. She pressed her body against me, the elevator dinged with every new floor.

I released my grasp and gained composure as we hit our floor. I could still feel the ghost of Ally's hands on my waist. As we walker down the hall and towards our suite. A smile played on my lips, imagining our weekend together. I dragged our suitcases behind us towards our suite and opened the doors. Daddy's money was being speant well. A contrast to my usual, small budget lifestyle.

My father had snuck mkney my way for a while, my grandparent's had given me my own damn card.  I usually only used t when I couldn't pay the month's bill. Hwoever, I planner to spoil my girl with my family's riches today.

I guess I was pulling an 'Axel' but, eh, fuck it.  We opened the doors to see a small living room with a TV and kitchenette. The bedrooms were on one side whilst the bathroom was on the other.

A balcony could be seen through the curtains, wine was in a small bucket. "Dont drink that one, its like 40 bucks" I informed Ally and looked to her.

Her eyes were lit up like moons, a smile danced on her lips. "Who needs money? When Love is gold." She quoted a song from the car.  I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around. Her small figure felt weightless compared to the alpha strength the Luna gifted to me. I sat her down, and grabbed my small backpack from my suitcase. It held cash and my card in it. I swung it around onto my back and saw Ally grab her purse.

Damn, we are cute. I realised that the pack was too far away to even hear my thoughts and relaxed as I finally released my mind. This was the first day in paradise... and fuck I was glad to be here.