The Love of My Life (A Mindless Behavior Love Story)

Hi, this is my first book. Hope you like it. If you want to be a character in my book put your age, your name, and tell me some stuff about you.

Brooklyn's POV

One day I was walking down the streets as usual with my girls. It was a hot Sunday morning. We then ran into some hot boys. We saw their faces and saw who they were. I was the best moment of my life.

"OMG! Yall are-," I said before getting cut off.

"Mindless Behavior," they said.

The girls and I screamed so much they thought one of us were going to lose our voice. But luckly we didn't. We exchanged numbers with the boys then went to my house.

Jayla's POV

After we saw Mindless Behavior we exchanged numbers. But now we our losing our voices. Brooklyn is fixing some tea. Lauren is thinking about calling Roc Royal. Chasity is sleep and I'm just wondering why Mindless behavior is in Tennessee.

I looked on their website to see if they had any concerts here but they didn't. It seemed a little weird for famous people like them that are not even from here to be here even though they don't have a concert.

I yelled to the girls saying, " Why are they here? They don't have a concert and they are not from here."