I Lost My Chance

Mamrie's POV:
I knew I had feelings for Grace the first time I first saw her on the skit team, but at the time I didn't know what those feeling meant I had always known myself as straight, and then she came into the picture.

After a while I worked out that I liked Grace but I knew she was straight, I was going to tell Grace that I liked her. I remember the day like it was yesterday............
------------------
2 years ago
"This is it this is the day I am going to admit my feelings for grace" I thought,

I pulled my phone out and called her. "Hey Gracie I need to talk to you can you come over asap?" I nervously said,

"sure Mametown, is everything ok? You don't sound like your self" Grace replied.

"yeah, see you when you get here" I quickly saidas I hung up the phone not giving her a chance to say another word.

I went and did my makeup and hair I decided that if I am going to tell a girl that I love her I may as well do it looking fine af.

Grace's POV:
Mamrie seemed weird on the phone like she was scared, I wasn't sure what was wrong so I grabbed my keys and phone and ran out the door within five minutes I got to Mamrie's house.

I walked inside and seen Mamrie sitting on the couch I snuck up behind her and yelled "hey Mametown",

"aggggghhhhh, holy shit don't fucking do that" Mamrie jokingly yelled.

I sat down next to her laughing "so what do you want to tell, so I can tell you something" I said still giggling

"it's not funny, and you go first my news can wait" Mamrie stated as she punched me in the arm.

"First, ouch you bitch that hurt" I sadly said.

"oh shit did it really sorry" she replied sympathetically,
"hahaha you are the easiest bitch to fool you know that?" I laughed

"anyways what is you news?" Mamrie asked

"well..........you know that guy Chester?........ well we are kinda dating!!!!" I cheerfully said.

Mamrie's POV:
"That's great Gracie" I said as I hugged her inside I was crying knowing I had just lost my one chance to tell her how I felt.

"So what's your news?" Grace politely asked,

"oh......... it doesn't matter"I responded trying my hardest to look happy.

"hey, that's not fair I told you my news!!!" Grace jokingly said,

"what can I say life isn't fair Gracie....... Oh shit I just remembered I have a meeting fuck sorry Grace I have to go I'll text you later, k?".

I lied I didn't have a meeting but I couldn't stand to look at the women I love after she just told me she loves someone else.

"oh ok I'll go then talk later" Grace said as she walked out the door.
--------------
Present time
And ever since then things have been different I tried to not let it bother me I went on dates every couple of nights, to try and feel something but no one compared to Grace Ann Helbig.

The only person that knows is Hannah I told her because I knew I couldn't tell Grace and I had to tell someone, Hannah said I should tell Grace but of course I didn't listen I mean you could see how happy she was and I couldn't lose my bestfriend just because of some stupid feelings.