Chapter 3

(after the mysterious person comes in and tells them about project 'Elemental Fragmentation' everyone was knocked out and they wake up in a blank white room)

Gavin: *wakes up* (where am I?) *Looks around seeing everyone and a new person all ready awake)

Ben: *sarcastically* "Welcome back sleeping beauty."

Gavin: *rolls eyes and recognizes the new person* "Matthew?"

Matthew: *looks up* "Oh hey. Wait is that you Gav-"

-Door opens and mysterious figure walks in-

???: "You all may call me Dr. Garter. Now to show that we're good, we will let you select your elements. You have 10 minutes to discuss." *Leaves room*

Gavin: "Seems like the only thing to do is cooperate with them so I'll go ahead and choose Plasma."

Matthew: "I'll choose fire bitches!"

Ben: "I'll choose Earth."

Chelsea: "I'll choose Ice."

*Everyone stares at Jesus*

Jesus: *in deep thought* (hm there seems to be no mechanic on the team so I'll choose Electric) "I'll go ahead and choose Electric."

Gavin: "Then it's settled." *Yells* "We're ready!"

*Guns come out of the ceiling and power up*

Gavin:. "Wait!"

*Guns fire hitting everyone and they all fall down unconscious*

Dr. Garter: "Now. Take them to a mountain somewhere away from civilization with their mech suits. That's where they will begin their training..."