FOUR

A/N: don't be a silent reader! Make sure to comment your opinions on this book, and please vote xx

"NO STILES,I don't do party's." Clara stated as her cousin and his puppy like best friend attempted to convince her to go to a house party with them.

"It's heathers party! We grew up with her." Stiles persuaded.

Cara's head shot up at the mention of her first crushes name.

"Okay, I'll go. But you have to buy me pizza on the way home." Cara sighed.

Stiles reached into his back pocket and got his wollet out. After picking through it for a while he looked back up to Cara.
"I don't have any money."

"Get a job then!"

"Don't make me say you're birth name!"

"Don't make me say you're birth name you rat!"

Cara and stiles argued.

Scott smiled at the bickering between the two.

"It's okay Cara, here take 20. That should cover it."
Scott said as he placed a twenty dollar note into her hand.

"Thank you brother I wish I had." Cara said, pulling Scott into a side hug.

*
Walking into the party, Cara was greeted by heather, and heathers mouth on hers.

"I'm so glad you could make it C!" Heather smiled.

"S-so am I." Cara smiled back.

"Come help me pick out some wine?" Heather asked.

"Sure." Cara replied as heather grabbed her hand and led her down towards the wine cabinets.

~

"You nearly had sex with heather?" Stiles whisper yelled at Cara as they walked into economics.

"Nearly." Cara frowned.

"Okay, so what stopped you?"

Cara looked down embarrassingly. "I needed to get the nail clippers." She mumbled.

Scott tilted his head slightly to the side as he asked. "why did you need n- oh my, never mind."
Cara laughed lightly at the harmless boy as she sat herself down in front of stiles.

"Well, give us some details!" Stiles carried on.

Cara nodded at stiles as she pulled out a spare peice of paper from her book and started explaining what happened that night.

"Stillinski, th-the female one!" Coach said, walking to Cara's desk.

"Yes coach?" She replied, lightly slipping the note off the desk and into her lap.

"What're you writing there?"

"Uh just jotting down some things." She lied, unconvincingly.

"So you wouldn't mind if I read it out to the class then would you?" Coach asked as he held his hand out for her to pass him the note.

She had no way out of this.

She worryingly looked over at stiles only to see him covering his mouth while laughing like an idiot.

"I-uh yeah"

"Yeah you mind?"

"Uh- no. No it's all good, you can read it." She mumbled out, handing him the note.

After ever so greedily snatching the note out of her hand, he read out.
"Heather asked me if I wanted to take her virgi-oh wow." Coach  whistled as he continued reading the note.

"Coach read the rest out loud!" Someone shouted from the back of the class.

Coach handed the note back to the now very flushed girl and spoke to her "we need to chat After class."

*

Coach Finnstock  and Cara sat opposite eachother in silence until coach broke it.

"Cara, uh what you wrote isn't appropriate for school. As much as I hate to do this you have to be suspended."

"Coach with all due respect, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard."
She spat.

"It's just too innapropriate for school. anyway, you get three days off and by then the topic would have died down. I'm sorry kiddo i really am. Next time save the writing for 3:00."

"Coach this is bullshit." Cara spat as tears welled up in her eyes.

Coach sighed sympathetically.
He patted her on the shoulder as he opened the classroom door, showing her out. "I'll see you on Thursday, Stillinski."