What Am I Missing

POV
Hello, my name is Cassy. I love the Legend of Zelda and Link is my favorite character. So of course, like always, I am playing a Legend of Zelda game.

Unfortunately, I was getting hungry. I stood up and walked over to the kitchen and asked my mom if I could have a cookie; she told me only one. Sitting back down in my chair, I feel Myself drifting off. I shake my head and grab the controller, trying to focus. I feel as if a part of me is slipping away. Of course I could just be imagining it. Then the controller slips out of my hand. I decide not to worry, sleep has now controlled me.

When I wake up, I realize that I am in bed. But wait, this isn't my bed. Or my room. Searching desperately, I come to the understanding that this is indeed not a dream.
"Where am I?" I wonder out loud. Just then, a strange boy comes into the room and stops when he sees me.
"Oh! You're awake." He says cheerfully. I nod my head but don't say anything. I am speechless. Because the boy in front of me, is Link.

Thank you so much for reading! :) I know it's short at the moment, I will be updating soon, I promise. It isn't well written yet, considering I have a lot of editing to do and little time. Please enjoy!

~Cassy out~