Chapter 3

It was now lunch and you sat at you're usual table with Skylar. "so how's you're grades?" You asked and she groaned "im doing awful in math! Also science." she said
"well I can tutor you if you like."

"that sounds good" she said as she began eating the hamburger she got for lunch. Yo uh began eating the pizza you got until a guy with blonde hair and glasses sat down beside you. He had red eyes as well. You weren't interested in him thought, you were in drafted in his food. After you ate all of yours you asked for his. "hey are you going to eat you're food?"

"No."

"can I have it?"

"sure" he said shrugging and giving you the food. "yes!" he say cheerfully scarfing it down. "You eat too much!" Skylar said and you just shrugged "I just love food" you said.

Skylar rolled her eyes and looked over at the guy. "oh I forgot to introduce myself! Im kayto and you are?"

"im (y/n), and this is Skylar my best friend." You said, Skylar waves at him with a small sole planted on her lips. He smiled and waves back before giving you his attention. "you're really pretty (y/n), I hope we can go on a date sometime" he said with a little blush. You blushed as well and looked at him before speaking "I'd rather not" you said turning to your food. "You two would be a perfect couple!" Skylar squealed smiling. "ew gross no" you said making a face of disgust.

Once lunch was over you walked to you're next class. Social studies. Once there you took you're seat and noticed that kayto and the guy with blonde hair from earlier. You waved at kayto telling him to come over. "hey (y/n)! Id like you to meet my friend jakey!" he said "it's Jake." The guy growled before turning to you. "hi (y/n)! I hope we can become friends" he said with a smile. You nodded with a smile as well just wanting to get om with the lesson so you could go home.

The teacher walked in the class room and they took they're seats leaving you alone to take notes. As you took notes you could see out of the corner of you're eye kayto and Jake whispering to eachother. 'i wonder what they're whispering about' you thought but just shook you're head and kept writing down notes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! So there's chapter three! Sorry it's been a while since I updated but I was in school. I'm really enjoying writing this and I hope you're enjoying reading this! Well cya!