Chapter 6

No one's p.o.v

Y/N was not only upset that Bayley had left her by herself but with The Shield themselves. She didn't have any problems with Dean and Seth. It was Roman, who had pushed her buttons. She wants to be friends with him, but him acting like this... made things worse between them. It wasn't how she planned to make friends like this. He made it happen. Roman made it happen. All Y/N can do now is try not to hate him... but to understand why he said those things.

"So what should we do now? Watch a movie or order some food, because I am starving?!" questioned Dean.

"Erm.. I guess we could watch a movie. What do you guys want to watch?" y/n said.

"How about Suicide Squad (You can always imagine other movies, you like)?" said Seth.

"Ok, cool!"

Half way through the film, Roman looked at Y/N, seeing that she was tired. He couldn't help but to see the beauty that was shown on her face. She was like Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, who got casted a spell by Maleficent, to sleep for hundreds of years, only for her Prince Charming to wake her up by a single loving kiss, to break a spell.

"Listen guys, I am gonna stay with y/n for the night and I will see you tomorrow?" questioned Roman.

"Are you sure about that Roman?" said Seth.

"Yes, I am positive."

After Dean and Seth had left Y/N's hotel room, Roman carried Y/N bridal style and placed her on the bed, covering her delicate body with the blanket. But placing a feather-lighted kiss on top of her forehead. Saying the words, he didn't say for years, after the incident with Galina....

"I am sorry, please forgive me?"

End of part 6

*_________________________________________________________________________________*

Here's part 6, enjoy the story and God bless you all!!! <3

Vote

Comment

Love You guys!!! xxx