-41-

To start this off, I just want to say that I'm not directing this at anyone, it's seriously just what I see on role play books and every now and again with people irl and here. Tho I bet none of you will believe me either way, just cope with what I have to say or leave. XD You don't have to agree with my opinions so no worries, mkay? Kay.

Something that I've noticed a lot recently is the couples broadcasting about their relationship all over. And tbh that's fine. I don't really mind for the most part.

Till it happens 24/7 on my newsfeed about how they have undying love for each other.

Newsflash; The people who are following you KNOW you're in love. And we UNDERSTAND that you can't "live without each other" even if that's honestly unrealistic and untrue; but we get it.

Something we DON'T get is why you NEED to post it all over the place. Do you think we will be jealous of your relationship? Because most of us won't be. It's honestly just irritating hearing about nothing but that person over, and over, and over.

Another thing that I've noticed is that people are talking about how the person they are with are the love of their life, when they're like.. Freaking 13. BOI YOU'RE LIFE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED YET.

I understand that falling in love with someone online makes life feel all better and shit, but honestly starting to say that you want to see them and marry them when it's clear that you haven't been together that long shows how crazy you two are. Like take a break. This is a fucking app. Without it you wouldn't have even noticed the person existed. And in the future, you may never meet them and might even forget. I know that sucks to say, but it's true. :/ That's how life is. There is a low possibly. But let's not get into it cause I wish there was a way to meet a lot of the people I know on here and love. But, sometimes you need to think about the actual future and the possibility of shit like that happening.

Anywhore.

What I'm trying to make clear in this rant is that people who force their relationships, if that means forcing it on others or forcing it on themselves to make it happen faster, is insane.

If you are in an online relationship, make sure you actually KNOW the person you are with and THINK about how they may act irl. If you don't, then who are you actually dating, huh?

Sometimes all I can do is laugh quietly to myself about how people act as if the person they are with is their air tank that's keeping them alive

Sometimes all I can do is laugh quietly to myself about how people act as if the person they are with is their air tank that's keeping them alive.. It's sad to say that it might break off and never come back. Because..

Nothing Lasts Forever

Nothing Lasts Forever. :)

Oh and:

IF YOU ARE REALLY GOING TO BE THAT MUCH OF A FUCKING CUNT TO WHETE YOU BREAK YOUR FUCKING PROMISES TO ME AND LIE TO MY FUCKING FACE I SWEAR I'LL MAKE YOU REGRET IT WHEN I GET THE CHANCE. THE FANTASY YOU'RE LIVING WONT LAST FOREVER, YOU FUCKER. YOU BETTER REMEMBER THAT. -_-
I gave you all the chances I could to help. You said you took them into consideration but all you did was throw them into the trash. So I don't care anymore. You can go through life hating yourself as much as you want. I don't plan on dealing with you anymore. I tried. c:

 c: