The island

Spider-Mans pov

     Leaning back in my beach chair soaking up some sun I opened one eye to Venom sleeping at my feet. He was so cute when he slept such a puppy a very large muscular puppy I suppose. Getting up and cuddling near Venom he all of a sudden hugged me furiously.

We felt a connection he was crying in the inside I hugged him back and he sat in the beach chair with me on his stomach.

He was gentle but had a strong grip on me we sat in the sun light dozing off in the warmth and comfort of the light.

~time lapse~

     Warmth turned to sheer terror as the waves were almost 50 feet tall. Venom and I were forced to go inside the ship.

DeadPool furiously struggled to keep the yot afloat rocks and waves crashed onto the boat. Untill a giant rock was seen, it was going to be the titanic all over again.

The rock hit the side of the ship severing the left flank. The ship was going down fast we all got into a small life boat DeadPool and I were in and Venom barely fit.

Fleeing the ship I knew DeadPool was secretly crying.

     The waves were rough rocking us back and forth. The rain tattered the sounds were making me insane and with Venom huddled up to me is not fun.

Omg all out of ideas srry guys I've been sort of depressed for the past few days and I cant make happy story's.  srry for the inconvenience u all probable think I am horrible. Well here is the thing if you guys have ideas I will take them I will take anything at this point. Be Creative and give me ideas I aint a freken computer with idea's