A/N

This is my STORY!

So no copying or any of that.

This is my story so yes feedback is appreciated but let's keep the hate to a minimum.

 If you don't like my story then please be my guest and leave, remove my story from your library/ reading lists.

It's my story and I control how I want the story to be, I control how the plot will unravel itself. 

If you have any suggestions please comment or DM me and I'll take note of them.

 I've completely restarted the entire series and I'm positive the newer plots are worth the time.

I will post updates when I can.  

And yes I will make some stupid mistakes but who doesn't, no one is perfect.

I will go back and fix all my spelling and grammar errors after finishing the story.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This is the second book in The BGL Series: Hating Ryker  

A girl who goes against the norms of society for a boy who didn't know she existed till a few months ago, Kennedy Anderson grows an unexplained hatred for the boy she's claimed to have loved, with a broken heart she struggles to move on. Flash forward a few years, the heiress to the world known chain of hotels, the billionaire's daughter is on a mission with the last guy she would have liked to see, a mission that's impossible. A contract binding her with the famous Ryker Knight to ensure her safety and her company's safety. Its one thing to lie, but it's a whole other story to lie to the billionaire's daughter. Sick and tired of the pathetic lies, Kennedy sets out on her own quest to unravel the truth. Will she be able to handle the truth? Will Ryker confess the truth or will he lose her just like everyone else? Will Kennedy be able to discover the truth behind her sister's death? Will she be able to avenge her dead sister? Or will forever stand in front of the crossroad? Kennedy's all on her own to find the truth behind her sister's mysterious death, especially with all the lies she's been told she can't trust anyone, not even her husband.

BGLS: 2

2018© Prova Meahe