Whisper

It was late in the evening, in which Lucy and Charles had not been there in the occasion; they were currently on vacation elsewhere along with their children. Mr. Lorry, Miss Pross, and Dr. Manette had all been sitting in the main room, reading to themselves without a sound. It was a very quiet night indeed, until there was a gentle knocking on the door.

Mr. Lorry arose from his seat, and opened the handle to reveal a man standing with a thin strip of paper in hand. 

"I have a quite significant delivery for someone by the name of Mr. Stonearm, is his residency here?" The man asked curiously.

"My believings tell me not sir, I think you may have the wrong residency number."

The man stared blankly at his paper, then looked up with a sudden "Eh!" He shook his head. "I have just made the relization that I do in fact have the wrong residency! I am very sorry sir," The man peeked to see if Mr. Lorry's expression was of anger.

"Aha, it's no big matter." Mr.Lorry said politely. As a man of business, he had no reason to treat a person with hostility without a great cause. "You ought to get going, good sir. I'm sure you have a great quantity of papers to deliver to the residencies. Good day, sir." Mr. Lorry said with a smile.

The man exited from the doorway and went back to his horse carridge, as Mr. Lorry closed the door. 

"Be any more kind, and you'll be like an empress Mr. Lorry " Miss Pross teased. "As a mere man of business - " He was cut off by a heavy gasping sound coming from the other side of the main room.

Both Mr. Lorry and Miss Pross looked around in a hurry, to find Dr. Manette having staring at the wall, barely able to breathe. He was turned white like how he had the day after his daughter's wedding; he was shaking; he was a having a panic attack into his memories of the 105 North Tower.

Mr. Lorry rushed over to his dear friend, in attempts to handle the problem. "Dr. Manette.." Mr. Lorry said softly and calmly. Miss Pross had also come over, and the two of them continuously tried to soothe him out of his brutally tragic mind state of his past. Miss Pross gave up, for Dr.Manette again could not recognize her red hair or her scraggly voice, but Mr. Lorry, only as a man of business, of course, could not tell Luce and would have to restore the Doctor's mind himself.

It was then so late in the night, the townsfolk were resting in their sheets and dreaming of the futured innovations, Mr. Lorry led Dr. Manette to his resting quarters. He knew Dr. Mannette was not fully present, but he whispeed  gently before taking himself to his chamber, "Good night my dear Manette," as he casually did on some average days. 

The whisper, the whisper, oh the gentle whisper. Dr. Manette could recognize the voice, and since he had known the man for so long it could almost recall home back to his correctangular mind state. He held onto the whisper for the moment, until it faded back into his dark state, and strugglingly forced himself asleep.