Introduction

-you're POV-
Ok five days until Christmas. Mom won't be mad if I open mine. I chuckle darkly and sneak out of my room and passed mom's. I walk over to the stairs that led down to the basement only to see my little brother walking down the steps, with that loud flashlight. I lightly tap him with my toe. "Yo bro whatcha doing?" He nearly dropped his flashlight. He trun around fast and shined a flashlight at me, I covered my eyes from the burning light. "Would you put that away!" I whisper-yelled so I don't wake up mom. He moved the light down to the floor and stared stared at me in hate. "Look I don't want to get blind by that stupid light of yours, so be careful where you're aiming it." I said crossing my over my chest. He nodded his head and continued walking down the steps. When we both got in the middle of the place I decided to know why he down here. "Hey bro why are you a five year old kid up in 3 in th-oh my stars you're trying to see you present before Christmas!" I said amazing that he had the courage to do that. "Nice!" I said putting my hand on his head and shaking it. He pulled away look mad and tried to fix his hair. "Relax you going to get it more Miss up in the morning and..." I crouch down next to him smiling happily. "I came down here to see my present too, but I want to see what you got" as soon as I finished saying that, he smiled look excited that he can open one of them. "Ok bro lead the way" I said standing up. He grab my index finger because his hands where to tiny to hold mine and started to pull, leading us both to his present. He let go and ran over to it. "Let's see what you got!" I said walking over to him. He open the box and pulled out a red box. He open it, pulling out what look like a Forby. "Oh shhizzz bro" I said crouch down beside him.
He grab it looking confused. The forby started to move. "Tattletail that me!" It said in a really annoying voice. "Holy shit that creepy" I said standing back from it. Before it can do anything. My bro hand hit me on the back of my leg. "Ok ok I'm sorry" I said putting my hands up. Guess that's a remake on furies. But why the hell is it called Tattletail? Bro starting to wake up stairs to get it some food. Why does it eat real human food. "I like playing with you. Happy birthday!" Is said smiling. I look down to my bro's face to see him smiling lightly. I smile know he happy and continue walking up the stairs with them. When we got up in the first floor tattletail started flipping out. "Give me a treat! Give me a treat!" It said loudly. "I can shove my foot in your mouth" I said quietly. Bro hit my leg again and went over to the fridge and pulled out any apple. There no wa- holy shit it can eat that?! "Me tattletail! Me love you!" It said happy. Bro headed over to the living room and grooming it. "Play time for me!" It said before bro can start brushing it. It started laughing before yawning. "Ahh me tired" it said. "Ok come on let get it warped up" I said lightly pushing his back and walked down stairs into the basement. He put the tattletail back in it's red box and then the present box. Bro turn around and yawn holding out his arms. I laughed light before picking him up and kissing his forehead. "Like what mom got you?" I ask walking back up stairs, he only shrug before hugging my nick. When we got up stairs the phone started ringing. I remember what mom said about not answering the phone at night, so I walked over to bro's room and put him in the bed. "Rrraaaa" I grab the blanket pulling it over him and tickling him. He pulled the blanket over and smiled. "Night bro" I said before walking out.
-morning-
Mom didn't come out of her room. So I guess she still asleep. The phone started ringing. I didn't want bro to wake up, so I grab it. "Hello?"
"Hey!" My friend Caitlyn said sounding happy
"Ok I just found a Sam doll and I'm keeping it!" She said, in the background I can hear a soft squeak sound. "Awesome guess what my bro got for Christmas?"
"What?" She ask sounding confused. " a creepy thing called tattletail." I said pushing my back against the wall. "A tattletail? Those things are creepy. WAIT TOBY DON'T DO THAT. I got to go." She said before hanging up the phone.
-——-

Welp that the end of that.
Leave in the comments what the kid's name should be.