The beginning

I am on my way school. I have been here for a few months and made a nice group of friends . Me and all my friends from middle school separated for high school which I'm pretty mad about but also happy since they have to suffer at a all girls school. Don't get me wrong all girl schools could be fun but coed schools are more my style.
My new friends are cool I have a friend that goes on wattpad too her names Liz. Me and Liz have a lot in common but we don't talk that much. You see I'm in all the general/lower classes and she's in all honors. The only classes we have together are lunch and dance and even still I'm too shy to talk to her that much. Speaking of which I'm going to dance now.
"Hey Katie you watch anime right? can you give me recommendations? because I want to get into it but don't know where to start." Liz
"Ummm yeah I watch anime I can give you a whole list. I would start with Host Club at least that's what I started with. then I would watch Attack on Titan. I have a whole list and my friend has soo much more. I'll make a group chat if you want."
"Yeah sure okay cool. What's your friends name?"
"Her name is Casey she is super obsessed with anime after a year of her hating it I got her obsessed and now she won't stop watching."
"Ok cool just make the group chat after school if she's okay with it."
"Ok I will."