Reality Check

AN: THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED: CRITICISM IS GREATLY APPRECIATED AND ENCOURAGED SINCE IT NOT ONLY HELPS TO MAKE ME A BETTER WRITER BUT IMPROVE THE STORY.

Chapter 1: Reality Check

In the midst of deranged terror and demented thoughts all I could do, was pray for a break through. There had been prior experience and actions that prepared all of us to be in this predicament, what had caused this time to be so different. To go so wrong.  My stomach dropped and my heart started to shred from the core, illusions of our pastime were all portrayed through this tunnel vision.

~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~

3rd Grade

Today is mommy and daddy's anniversary, the birthday for the day they got married. Mommy says we get to look like princesses today for the party. I hope that means Hudson gets to be my prince! Huddy is my best friend, he is always there to help me when I get boo boos, helps me pick flowers for mommy and Mrs. Grace, he also helps me color.

"Mommy!" I wailed.

"Yes sissy." Mommy's voice appeared in my doorway.

"Why did you and daddy get married?" I innocently questioned.

"Well mommy and daddy loved each other so much we didn't want to be with anyone else, we wanted to spend forever with each other." "but forever is a long time," I interjected. "It sure is but our forever is still going! Right after our journey began mommy received amazing news, she could add another person to her forever, that was Beckett." "Bubby!!!! What about me I want that too." " And then a few years later we got some more great news we were going to add a princess to our story she has brown hair and blue eyes and looks just like me!" Mommy started to play with my hair. "That was you sissy, and mommy, daddy, and bubby love you so much."

My 8-year-old face starred up in awe "Mommy I wanna get married too! I can marry Huddy, he's my best friend and we can color forever and he can fix my boo boos!!!!"

Mommy giggled "I think that sounds like an amazing idea sissy! Maybe you should go ask Hudson and Mrs. Grace, see what they think."

Once outside for mommy and daddy's party, daddy lifted me up into the air and I almost touched the clouds

"Daddy down, down, my crown will fall off." I squealed in delight.

"How is my princess doing today?" Daddy questioned.

"I'm getting married!!!!"

"Oh really, and to whom?" Daddy had a funny look on his face.

"Huddy who else!" Daddy laughed.

"Of course, of course well who am I to stop you there he comes now!" Daddy laughed then set me down.