"a vanilla cone please. one scoop." after 47 minutes of waiting, it was finally jimin's turn to get an ice cream.

"coming right up young man!" jimin grinned.

and then this was time when the twins subsequently arrived at the stall.

miho and jiho barely noticed the boy who was standing beside them since the two rarely ever payed attention towards people.

"one vanilla ice cream please." one of them said.

the ice cream man who was probably startled by the twins, handed out jimin's ice cream to them instead.

impatient and frustrated at the fact that he had to wait again for the ice cream man to make another one, he reached out to grab the cone; the well-known "ladies first" rule didn't even cross his mind.

"hey that was jiho's!" one of the two girls shouted and turned to him.

jimin's first reaction would be like anyone's when they saw someone unusual; startled, confused, and even frightened. although he wasn't the type to discriminate others. in fact, he thought she was very pretty. the thought almost caused him to hand out his ice cream to her.

"ahjussi, one vanilla cone please."

"u-um i'm sorry miss but we're sold out of ice cream for today."

miho sighed and grabbed her hair frustratedly.

"miho, it's okay. let's just come back here and get another cone tomorrow." jiho said; her voice soft and shy.

the situation lead an idea to pop out of the jimin's head.

"i'll buy your sister an ice cream."