Bombshell

3rd pov:

Once Cassy stopped screaming she was still. Arms at her side, legs straight I front of her. This girl they all were looking at, looked just like Cassy. The strawberry blond hair and the green colored eyes. Her body a work of art, a holy grail. But there were differences. Her skin was paler than normal to the point of looking like a glass doll. But the worst part was her eyes. They were different. Sure they were still green but not the once vibrant green they were darker almost emerald colored. They held fear, and sadness.  She looked pained.

Kol was the first to move rushing to her side. The others following.

"Where am I?" Cassy asked frightened looking around. "Where am I Kol?! Where?!?"
"Mystic falls, your in Mystic Falls," Kol responded gently not to frighten the girl in his arms anymore.
"Do you remember what happened?" Stefan asked. He didn't want push a memory on her that may hurt to much. Cassy was a bombshell. A very old one. A very unpredictable one.
"He daggered me." Her voice hushed. Her held hung low as she though about it. He had never broken a promise to her. He swore to never do such a thing to her. He had done something no one had ever done.  Broke her.

With that she stood up walking towards the door.
"Where're you going?" Davina asked.
Cassy smirked her eyes of fear and sadness wiped away in moments.
"To New Orleans. I do believe Niklaus is in for a little treat."
With that she walked out. Leaving nothing behind but a group of shocked supernaturals (even Elena because she is a human doppelgänger).