Arrival Of Asgard

AN: I own nothing of RWBY I only own the character Asgard. There will be Norse Gods and Greek Gods in this story, in this story the Norse Gods are in Atlas and the Greek Gods are in Mistral.

(Asgard's POV)
I had just arrived at Beacon Academy, and my hyperactive cousin ran up and tackled me. I asked "Nora will you please stop tackling me, sooner or later you will break my back and you know how my mother feels when I'm injured." When she got off I noticed my other cousin Pyrrha Nikos standing there and I was so glad she isn't as hyper as Nora, " now I know you're probably wondering if Nora and Pyrrha are related, the answer is no Pyrrha is related to me on my father's side and Nora is related to me on my mother's side see I'm the son of Hades and Freya while Pyrrha is the daughter of Nike and Nora is the daughter of Thor, but my parents had me out of an affair I have another cousin which is a son of Zeus named Olympus Storm. When I arrived at Ozpin's office there were already two girls there Ozpin said "hello Asgard, these are your teammates the one in red and black is your second in command and partner Ruby Rose and the other one in black and white is Blake Belladonna and your fourth teammate is your cousin Nora Valkyrie, from this day forward you will be known as Team ABRN." When we left Ozpin's office I spotted my other cousin talking to Yang Ruby's older sister, I decided that I would let Ruby and Blake see where I'm from so I asked Nora if she wanted to go. When we arrived in Asgard (the place where I'm from and named after) Nora ran to see her dad while I went to introduce Ruby and Blake to my mother, but before we arrived at her hall I told Blake that she didn't need to wear her bow in front of my mother since cats are sacred to her. When we walked into her hall she was talking to my uncle Frey, when she saw me and my friends she beckoned us to come forward and she asked me "how was Beacon my son?" I told her it is awesome and I even introduced my teammates to her and then she noticed the cat ears on Blake's head and said that they're going to get along just fine. When we were done talking Nora came in with Thor and said that she wanted to introduce Ruby and Blake to her dad, when we were done with introductions we said our goodbyes and headed back to Beacon.

A/N: Hope you like the story so far and I wanted to let you know that Asgard Valkyrie and Olympus Storm both belong to me. And that this is just something I wanted to do for awhile, and yes I do know that there is already a team ABRN, but that was the only team name I could think of that involved the names Asgard, Blake, Ruby, and Nora. Now if you like this story be sure to vote and leave a comment, if you think or know if there is something I messed up on please tell me and I can see what I can do. Until next time I hope you all have a nice day and may the Gods be with you!