Hibari's girl.

My name is yuuhi. Miteko yuuhi. I am a not a new student.2nd year at school and has become the president of my commitee.

My first time going for a meeting though.I'm pretty oblivious when it comes to school. I've no idea how in the world I became a president either.

I stepped into the room late for meeting. Everyone gave me the oh-shit look.I'm like…huh…I sat on my seat.

'you're late.' a cold voice called out. He sat there on the sofa.He shot me a glare.

right…hibari kyouya.Our discipline committee. Don't really remember anything else about that…except that he catches late people coming to school.

'always late.Sorry.'I said casually.

Hibari:always? It is impossible.

yuuhi:yea it is.You catch people at the entrance, I go climb over the back gates.

hibari:hmph.

Oops…looks like I manage to tick another person of.Everyone gave me the what-the-hell look.As if like I'm courting death.

Meeting was boring so I went home early.

______________'_______

And…the next day as usual…I'm late.I decided to climb by the back gate .And I saw him.Hibari kyouya.

hibari:caught you.Miteko.

yuuhi:yes yes.Bla bla bla…let me in.I'll try not to be late next time.Happy?

hibari:you need punishment.

'ha ha ha.'I  sarcastically laughed. I walked past him when he attempted to grab my arm to stop me.I turned around before he even touched me. I shot him a cold glare. 'I am late for class. I'm not about to get marked for absent.'

hibari pov:

she wasn't afraid of me like others would normally. She wasn't like the other annoying people who raised their voices when they didn't like what was happening to them.

Something about her…she just gave me that glare.She seemed similar to me. And that…intrigued me. I wanted to know about her.

I let go of her, 'come to my office.'

She climbed over the wall, 'whatever.'