2

You woke up, eyes blinking slowly at the bright, blinding light above you. Light? You don't remember there being a light in your cell. You snapped into focus, lunging up quickly to try and sit, but found yourself restrained to whatever you lay on. A panicked noise  rose in your throat. You closed your eyes again and took a deep breath, feeling the taut straps around your arms and legs, and the smooth metal surface underneath you. Upon opening your eyes again, you found that there were people standing around you. Wait... People?! Humans?! Were you back? Had you escaped? Where were you? You started to panic again.
"Where am I! Who are you!" You yelled, struggling slightly. The man closest to you held up a needle, and turned to tell the other one something. For some reason you couldn't hear him. You lifted your head, trying to look around, and froze. There was a cot next to you, similar to yours, with a man strapped into it. A very familiar man. He had a fairly muscular build, a handsome, troubled face, a shock of white hair. And... a metal arm? He was yelling too, struggling against his restraints, but you couldn't hear him either. Everything was silent. So deathly silent. You could no longer hear yourself. But then the man looked over, squinting his eyes and then opening them in shock, whispering a name once, twice, soon yelling it.  "..y/n...y/n!" All of a sudden everything came into focus, and you were hit with a blast of noise and chaos. But suddenly you remembered him. "Shiro!" You yelled.

"Oh, thank the stars." He sighed.

But then you realized what was happening around you. A needle grazed your skin and before you knew it everything was fuzzy again. Fading...fading. The last thing you could hear were bits and pieces of something. Shiro was yelling? "No! No, you can't!...Voltron....voltr..."
"Y/n?" A loud noise. Something, somebody holding you up. No more smooth metal against your back. But everything was fading.

And then darkness.