The Queen Of Dove

5 - THE QUEEN OF DOVE

Judith swung the imperative door to the brothel open and stepped forward, followed by Arna, Emilia, myself and Crista, the Queen of Dove. She was like our president.

I still rule as Queen and higher though.

"What went on?" I questioned. Glaring at all those who dared to make eye contact.

The Queen of Wars – Fallow – was holding a gun at the temple of Isla, the Queen of Drinks, while Eunice – The Queen of Lust – was in the middle with only a towel wrapped around her body. The whore.

Diseases were probably riddled all across the floors thanks to her.

"Eunice called me, your majesty. She told me that these two were fighting and we're both drunk." Judith said.

"What over?" Crista asked.

"I do not yet know–"

"I wasn't talking to you Judith."

"Disrespect one of my Queens and the punishment is high." I warned Crista.

She ignored me and sent a look to the witnesses, seeking answers.

"This bitch here killed the Queen of Truths" Fallow spat, pointing to Isla with the gun in her hand.

"I DID NOT FUCKING DO THAT YOU BITCH!" Isla roared, taking a threatening step closer. Unfortunately for Fallow, she couldn't murder Isla in front of myself because then I would have to have her executed.

"Why do you think so, Fallow?" Judith spoke.

"Because she fucking said so."

"Didn't say a fucking thing of a sort." Isla scoffed.

"Yes you did"

"Did not."

"Did too."

"Not."

"To–"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.

"Oh wait. You did it didn't you?" Fallow questioned patronisingly.

I laughed unemotionally, then stopped. "Arrest her."

Arna and Emilia both grabbed an arm of Fallows each and took her gun.

"I'll have that." I interjected. They handed it to me.

It felt good to hold a gun in my hands. Like I had another sort of power over everyone. It was sort of like a boost to the ego.

Then I raised the gun and fired it in between the eyes of Fallow.

Long live the Queen.

All Rights Reserved
-vehemently 2017