Amanda McKenzie: Rejection

Amanda

"Percy Jackson is just sooo hot! I mean, look at him!" April squeals. Her blonde locks bouncing and her green eyes sparkling.

"I know right! We are so going to fall in love with each other." I sighed dreamily, thinking about my future husband.

"Totally! You would be like the 'It' couple. You should really ask him out." April agrees.

This is why I love April. She is my BFF. She's beautiful like me but I'm much more prettier. I mean, look at me! I'm gorgeous! I have strawberry-blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. And an hour glass figure that boys die for!

Now, you might want to know who Percy Jackson is. Well, I'll tell you *giggles*. He has messy black hair that is just so hot. Sea-green eyes like the ocean and makes you melt. Has a great body! I mean, six packs? Yum!

See? I'm so perfect for Percy! Me and him would be the perfect couple. We would dominate those nerds and really ugly people. We would get married and have beautiful babies. And we would have our honeymoon in Hawaii. Now, that will be so hot!

"Look their he is!" April points. I look at where her finger is pointing. I saw Percy and his loser friends with him. I scoff. Percy is just trying to be nice to them. Who would want to hang out with those freaks?! Besides, I'm pretty sure he'll leave them when I get to be his girlfriend.

I flipped my wonderful hair and strutted towards Percy with April following. "Hey Percy." I purred. He stiffened for an unknown reason.

"Hi." he replies. Aww he's so cute! He's shy around me! Well, I couldn't blame him. I am Amanda McKenzie after all.

"You know, my parents are out of town this weekend. Want to go to my house tonight?" I gave a flirty grin.

He shifted his foot then he said, "I'm sorry Amy-"

"Amanda." I interjected, faking a smile.

"Amanda," he corrects. "but I have a girlfriend. You'll find someone else though." He gave me a small smile while his friends snickered then they left.

I stood there in shock. Did he just-? Was I just-? It can't be. No. I refuse to believe that, I, Amanda McKenzie, was just rejected by the most hottest guy. No. It's impossible. He's just. . . playing hard to get. Yes, that's it. He was just like that. I compose myself then brought out my compact mirror.

"OMG! Did Percy just rejected you?!" April asks, incredulously.

"He's just playing hard to get." I explain, coolly while checking my make-up.

"But he said you're name wrong."

I rolled my eyes. "He's just pretending to not know my name because he wants me to beg to go out with him. He's a guy. They like those things. And they like playing hard to get."

"Oh. That explains it." April laughs. Ugh, sometimes April is just so dumb. No wonder she's blonde. (AN: No offence to blondes.) Good thing I'm not a total blond. I don't want to be an idiot like April. (AN: Again, I'm sorry if I offended anyone)

Suddenly, the bell rang. Ugh, I hate school!

"Well, I better go." I gave April air kisses then left for Math.

************

I put more red lipstick at my pink lips. I need to look beautiful for Percy! As I suspected, he was just playing hard to get. Every time I ask him out, he declines, saying he has a girlfriend. I can't believe Percy pulled out the girlfriend card! That is so low blow! He so does not have a girlfriend.