Chapter 1

"Mr. Malfoy" her stern yet nagging voice called Draco's attention from performing silent spells. What could she possibly want now?

" It would do you good to pay attention in my class" Mcgonnagal said in an overly irked tone. Why would he ever want to do that? She didn't teach anything Draco didn't already know.

" I never pay attention anyway so why should I start now?" He responded cockily with his usual smirk grazing his lips.

" Ok Mr.malfoy have it you're way. " Mcgonnagal said with a smile, she seemed satisfied with herself, almost as if she had gotten what she wanted.

" Mrs. Granger?"

" Yes professor " she said in her overly sweet tone. Draco gave her a once over and his eyes bulged slightly at the sight of her hair. What was wrong with her hair today? 'It must be a mudblood thing.' Draco thought before turning his gaze back to his professor.

" You shall help Mr. Malfoy with his studies. " she said while pursing her lips, she seemed to be waiting for an objection of any sort.

" But professor- " Granger tried to object as her face turned a unhealthy shade of red.

"No buts just do it!!!!" Mcgonnagal demanded her gaze now perircing

"Now !!!!!"She shouted successfully drawing the whole classes attention as she motioned them out the door.