6 months

Narcissa POV

(Pop ) "Mistress " a small voice called "yes tiny what is it " i say as I crouch down " master Draco is sick at Hogwarts " said tiny and before her tiny voice had anything else to say I quickly apparated ( I know I didn't spell that right sorry ) to hogwarts to see my baby! I see him barley moving on the hospital cot I try to move closer but am stopped by a hand "Cissa" my old friend said " no poppy do you se what that girl did she is slowly killing him he only has 6 months left poppy" I cried out frustrated . I have to do something I cant just sit here " I say flustered . "Fine what are you gonna do Cissa" poppy said getting tired of my constant whining "well this is the plan" I say then start whispering in her ear " Narcissa that's brilliant but you're gunna ruin her life" poppy says with a bit of reliance in her tone. " well she had a choice but she choses for them to be bonded the hard way " as a nurse Cissa I have to tell you this plan will cause her to be more likely to have more than one at a time for at least 2 years " she politely reminds me "yes poppy I do remember, it was once my dream to be a nurse before Lucius came along and requested Malfoy women will not work " I said offended but good thing he is gone now since he's dead she said with a hilarious smirk but it wasn't her who killed him oh no it was the dementors will have to thank them " but yes poppy I am aware and trust me she wont know what hit her well until morning sickness hits her " I said before kissing my Draco's cheek and apparating to the newly finished gold Malfoy manor !!!

author: hope you guys liked it until tomorrow