Facts About Kim Jongin

some of Kim Jongin facts:

1. Kai is often called “KkamJong” by the members because he has dark skin.

2. Lay thinks Kai is more mature than Tao.

3. Whenever Kai and Sehun stand next to each other, they get called “black and white” because Kai has really tan skin and Sehun has really pale skin. 

4. Kai’s ideal type is someone like Han Ye Seul.

5. Since Kai spent the majority of his trainee nights dancing with Lay, he automatically thinks of him whenever he is dancing.

6. Once Kai asked Lay to buy him some food. Lay asked Kai to do some aegyo first. Kai never did it.

7. Kai can not do cute stuff like aegyo.

8. Kai is really good and games and often wins. However, there was this one time they were playing 윷노리 (Yut Nori). Kai kept losing so the other members thought “So this is the end of Kai”. Baekhyun was winning, but on the last round, Kai scored 모 (mo), the highest possible move. Baekhyun went from first to last.

9. Kai was voted as the biggest eater. One time, Kai and his friend ate a meal for 17 people.

10. Kai has a lucky bracelet that was given to him by his parents. Whenever he is nervous, he touches it. (and,that bracelet is similar with Taemin's)

11. Kai always believed he had superpowers.

12. Kai does not really do fan service. He wants to do fan service so he is trying really hard.

13. Kai is jealous of Tao’s superpower to stop time. He wants to feel relaxed while sleeping.

14. Kai said he doesnt has girlfriend right now,he wants to focus on his career bcz he's the centre of the group. he said that on one radio show. (THANKS GOD)

cr: oneexoplanet,boonyi91,exok-trans
via: fyexokfacts