??? X Reader

(Y/n)'s POV

I wasn't one of those fangirls who fawn all over the Host Club.I liked one of thoses guys who could fight back.Not make girls jealous.I also loved watching Horror Movies Oh and by the way!Im Kyoya's Ootori's younger sister!Im a 3rd Year at the Middle school.

"(Y/n)...You do know today's Siblings of Ouran day right?"Kyoya said."Of course!TODAYS THE DAY I GET TO GO TO OURAN AS YOUR LITTLE SISTER!!!!"I screamed happil-As a Fangirl with stars in my eyes.

Time Skip

"Woah!Look Kyoya!"I was walking with Kyoya when I spotted a fight.It was Honey and Yasuchika Haninozuka.I giggled."WOoahh!"Yasuchika said falling.

Yasuchika's POV

I was fighting Honey after I got out of the bathroom.Its tradition to fight each other after we meet.Thats when a heard a giggle.(Y/n) Ootori's giggle to be exact.Why am I so caught up with her giggle.Well nothing really just that I had a crush on her ever since Grade School."WOooahhh"I said falling.But she would never like a guy like me.

It was lunch so Honey,Mori,And I went to the lunch cafeteria.When Tamaki screamed."HONEY!!MORI!!!YASUCHIKA!!OVER HERE!!!" "Gosh can he get any more Ann-"I mumbled as I saw (Y/n) sitting at the same table as us.WHATS SHE DOING HER-Oh wait.Her brothers Kyoya."Hey Yasuchika!"She waved as she smiled.I blushed as she smiled."H-hey (Y/n)!W-what's up!"I said as she asked me to sit next to her."It's so good to have a friend who's siblings also in the Host Club!"She said as she smiled."Ye-Yeah...Same"A Friend

"Hey!Wanna go sit somewhere else?"She asked."Sure"I said."Hey Kyoya is it ok if Yasuchika and I sit somewhere else?"She asked."Sure.Just don't get in trouble."He said.

Piks emit el (sdrawkcab taht daer)

(Y/n) and I sat next to each other at another table.It was just an Awkward silence."That was some pretty nice bento fighting Yasuchika."She said."T-thanks"I said.

"Hey!(Y/n)!Ditch the nerd Yasuchika!And hangout with me!"Randy (Peter Griffin-Rannddddyyyy) Johnson a rich kid from America aka my bully said.My heart shattered into a million pieces.I was holding down on my seat trying not to get up.My glasses fell and my hair was covering my eyes.I expected her to say sure...

"No!"She said as she slapped him.But she didn't?I looked up."What did you say?"He said."Are you deaf?Here let me say again!I...SAID...NO..."She said."Your gonna regret that!"He said holding her by her shirt.Thats when I did something I couldn't control.I kicked him."You just made a big mistake Yasu!"He said we started fighting when "You win this time Yasu.Next time you won't be around to protect your little girlfriend!"He said walking away.

"Yasuchika?You ok?"A voice called out.It was the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard."(Y-(Y/n)?"I said."I-I'm sorry..."I said."For what?"She asked."For this"I said.Smashing her lips onto mine.But she kissed back.

Time Skip
It was the end of the Host Club's meeting."Yasuchika!"(Y/n) said."I'm sorry I didn't know what came over m-"I then felt a kiss on the cheek."Maybe you can teach me how to fight Bento some time!"She said running off to Kyoya when "Oh I forgot!"She said handing me a note then running back.It then said

I Like you too!

~(Y/n) Ootori

"Yasuchika!You coming?"Mori (HOLY S@!?) said."Coming!"I said as I walked to them "What's that?"Honey asked."Nothing"I simply replied.Thats when I heard."(Y/N) OOTORI YOU ARE NOT GONNA DATE YASUCHIKA HANINOZOKA!!!"I heard (Y/n)'s father said,I sweat dropped,and Honey and Mori looked at me.