Hospital...

I woke up staring at a the ceiling... This wasn't my bedroom... My bedroom had a purple ceiling this was white... I took a deep breath... That smell was familiar... Another breath... Hospital... I moved white bed sheets... This was a hospital bed... But why was I here? Suddenly my Aunt burst through the door crying hysterically... "What happened" I asked. "Wendelle Wendy baby you're awake" she went to caress my face... "No don't touch her" a doctor said speaking up... "I'm sorry but can someone please tell me why I'm here" I ask. "Of course... Well when hearing the news of your mother's passing you fainted went into a presumed shock...you were diagnosed with anxiety and multiple personality disorder" the doctor checking my vitals..."Please get me out of here my mother isn't dead" I said. "The first sign of grief is denial" The doctor stated. What if you just ripped all these tubes off my brain said. I thought that was an idea "LET ME OUT OF HERE NOW" I screamed. "Wendelle what is wrong baby what" my Aunt said. "Andy get away from her it's her other personality" the doctor said. Someone strapped me down and ushered my Aunt towards the door. She's right the doctor... Hey I'm your other personality... You can call me Abigail I'm kinda of evil. I don't know what made me hate her butbi didn't like Abigail one bit i wanted her to go away...