He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

Hello my name is Ororo Monroe a.k.a X-men known as Storm. I live and work as a teacher at the Xavier School for Gifted Children  which is really a safe haven for mutants. 

This morning start out as beautiful but as I got close to the kitchen I here the sound of giggling from my so called best friend Jean Gray-Summers not so unusual about that .My thinking  it was Scott so I continued to the kitchen ; thinking about  Logan the Wolverine how I have falling for him so quickly as I neared the door I heard Logan's gruff sexy voice  with Jean's giggle I stop my walk to the door; my tears started to fall and the sky turn dark&gray as  storm started to brew. The giggling stopped and then Logan's voice rang out  what the hell is going on with the weather, I hear the others coming into the kitchen from the other door. I hear Rogue& Gambit say it seems that our weather Goddess is upset about something; looking at Logan& Jean.  Jean turns her head away to looking  at her husband. Scott says why would that upset Storm; they are always flirting with each other ; why now would bother Storm he asked? Logan is thinking the same thing. Logan asked how does she know we were flirting minutes ago? Kitty says because she is standing at the door dumbass. I heard that and take off away from the door just as Logan runs to the door.He yells Ro wait but it's to late she is out the main door  and off into the sky.Logan standing on the ground yelling for Me; but I ignore him and his yelling.Tears just pouring  from my eyes. He walks back inside soak to the bone Jean walks over to me and says you are soak lets go change your clothes; no I say. I want  somebody to tell me why Ro is so upset about something  that's been going on for years. Then Gambit speaks up and says because she is in love with you jackass& then he walks away. Logan is standing there shocked; Beast answers how could you not know we all knew including Jean. Logan comes out of the shocked state and asks Jean is it true you knew how she felt about me. She shakes her head yes I did. Why would you flirt with me if you knew her feelings that's why you to have been not as tight as before. Rogue& Kitty both say at the same time that is not how you treat your friends.  Logan walks away with Scott saying what re you going to do. I answer stop flirting with Jean; then I going to go find my Ro. Do you know where to look someone asks? No I say but I'm going to look for her anywhere and everywhere. I continue walking  away; I didn't tell them but I know where  my Ro went. I head to the garage get on my bike and take off to my Ro. I ride until I come to some woods on the other side of Westchester I park my bike.I walk until I find her by the waterfall that's both our favorite spot in these  woods.

 Myself and my Wolverine look at the beautiful woman standing under the waterfall trying to hide her tears. It hurts my heart to see her in this pain that I cause and could have prevented had I been paying close attention to Ro instead of my obsession with jean. I think of all the years I've wasted when I could have been with the most beautiful woman in the world I have ever seen. I almost walked away but I hear her cry's again and I cannot walk away. I start forward towards Ro she hears me bus doesn't runaway. I walk and Hi Ya Darlin'. Whats wrong I ask? Nothin' She answers .Now Darlin'  I know something wrong the weather  is all I say.Still she has nothing to say. Back and fort we play this game; finally I say I'm sorry Ro for not seeing how you felt about me. Can you forgive me and tell me how you really feel about me? No she answered because you would have said you feel the same when you do not. Your wrong Darlin' I have been in love with you since the first time you told me that you would shove a lighting bolt up my ass; that really turned me on. Both Me and My animal wanted you to be our mate. I Love You Ororo Munroe,Storm, My Goddess ,Weather Manipulator, my Mate, my Love &My Ro. 

Ro looked at me and saw the truth in my eyes. Then she said so quietly if not for my hearing I would not heard her. I Love You too  my Logan, my Wolverine , my Mate, my Mountain Man. Then we are kissing and it starts to become very passionate. Then we are making love for the first time but it will not be the last. Hours later we return home. As soon  as we walk in Jean is all over me and Ro is pulling away from me . I push Jean at Scott and tell him to take care of his woman& I tell Jean no more flirting because it is hurting Ro & Scott .I take Ro's hand and we walk upstairs to her room which became our room not long after. We continue our mission for a better future for all of us mutants& humans alike. Ro&Lo aka ROLO Rogue& Remy aka Romy Kitty,Peter ,Iceman, Jubilee  Jean,Scott aka Jott.

 The End or Maybe Not!