Dorm Thief

I am really sorry for updating a week later. Currently I am caught up in art exams. I sincerely apologise if this chat seems rushed :)
~~~~~

*Kihyun has logged on the following chat*

Kihyun: WOULD ONE OF YOU IDIOTS CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY MY KITCHEN IS A MESS AND HOW MY VALUABLE DISHES ARE MISSING.

Kihyun: ....

Kihyun: GET YOUR ASSES ON NOW I KNOW YOU ALL ARE SEEING MY NOTIFICATIONS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREENS.

*IWinHoes has logged on*

IWinHoes: calm ur tits woman

Kihyun: HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF SOMETHING VALUABLE OF YOURS WENT MISSING.

IWinHoes: bitch ive been through that dont remind me again.

*IAmWhatI.M.Man has logged on*

IAmWhatI.M.Man: Haha that was funny.

IWinHoes: you dog u ruined my life now everyone makes fun of me

Kihyun: WONHO NO ONE EVEN SAID ANYTHING ABOUT YOU.

*Joohoney has logged on*

Joohoney: MY MEMES GOT STOLEN

Kihyun: Oh God. This is a serious situation.

Joohoney: I AM BEING SERIOUS. I HAVE PRINT OUTS OF MEMES IN MY ROOM AND THEY ARE ALL STOLEN

*GiveMeSleep has logged on*

GiveMeSleep: I WAS TRYING TO SLEEP AND WHEN I WOKE UP MY BED WAS MISSING.

IWinHoes: stfu u lier

GiveMeSleep: IM NOT LYING I WOKE UP ON A COLD FLOOR. WTF GUYS THIS ISNT FUNNY.

Kihyun: There seems to be a thief in this house.

IWinHoes: u look like one so its kiHOEyun

IWinHoes: mystery solved

Kihyun: Wonho I have a doubt that it is you. You are the calmest and nothing of yours has been stolen. I mean you have better belongings than all of us so the thief would obviously go to you first.

IWinHoes: my heart is hurting why would u even doubt me

Joohoney: why not because u hate my memes

IWinHoes: PLEASE GUYS STOP IM INNOCENT

Kihyun: Sureee....

IAmWhatI.M.Man: Wheres Minhyuk and Shownu in all of this?

GiveMeSleep: Changkyun is correct. I mean why doubt Wonho when Minhyuk is a fairly suspicious suspect. He basically is nice to our faces but is a devil behind our backs.

Joohoney: also shownu could be a suspect since he doesnt speak to much and he is always done with our bs

IWinHoes: okay im taken of the suspect list im innocent

Kihyun: No you are not taken of the list, and how dare you even try to blame Shownu of doing something as horrible as theft.

Joohoney: i was just saying gosh and we even put minhyuk on the suspect list and ur saying nothing about him

Kihyun: Thats because Minhyuk is evil. We all know it.

IAmWhatI.M.Man: Don't try to act like you aren't evil yourself.

Kihyun: Be quiet. Youngers are not allowed to talk back to elders.

IAmWhatI.M.Man: I am done thats it I'm quitting and joining Nct Dream so I can be the oldest for once.