the unbearable pleasure

Nico's pov
When I said my requests will eyes became full of lust and I knew that when will is like this I have to be prepared of what's coming even if it's unbearable like what about to happen "very well big boy" said will lustfully as he takes my boxers off showing my member that's already hard and twiching obviously wanting attention, will took one look at it and smirked I knew what was happening will not only is good with healing but he's good with his mouth.....when It can to this, so he grabbed my member and put it in his mouth "AH~" I moaned as I do this I see will go under the bed a grab a box labeled "toys"......oh gods I know will was kinky but I didn't know he had these things "w-will what are those?" I asked while my member was going crazy so I did the only thing that would help me.....I played with myself sense will was taking to long which I think was his plan. So I grabbed my member with hand the other hand I used to grab the sheets for support, I slowly started moving the hand on my member up and down. "Ahhh~" I moaned looking at Will with need, so he grabbed what looked like black handcuffs with fluff on the inside. He handcuffed me to the headboard I was wondering why the handcuffs then I found out why. Will Instead of holding my member and rubbing it he took a vibrater and held it against my member, with the sudden pleasure I could have cummed then and there but I didn't, I forced myself not to only because....well I wanted it I wanted the pleasure to continue till I die or until I get to tired to cum any longer "AHHH AHHH AHHH~ FUCK" I moaned loudly while I pulled at the handcuffs which I know understood why will put then on "shhh or I'll have to punish you" said will but I didn't care I wanted this pleasure so I kept moaning "grr what did I say nico? I guess some punishment is in order" he said while grabbing the biggest vibrater I've ever seen and shoving it up my ass he put it on the highest level which was to much but I didn't care. "AHHH~ MORE PLEASE MORE" I moaned knowing what I said it would get even better "what do you want daddy to do for you" will asked then I snapped "I want you to pleasure me however you want for how long you want til I cum 100 times and no matter how much I beg for you to ether stop or to take a break don't stop just go faster " I yelled/whispered in lust while my member was dripping with lots of precum "as you wish my prince" said will while taking his boxers off and putting his big member in my ass along with the vibrater and with that I didn't want it to stop.