Supreme Kings Collide!

Zarc vs Haou (LP: 4000).

Turn 1:

Zarc uses Supreme King Gate Zero (Sc0) and Supreme King Gate Infinity (Sc13) to set the Pendulum Scale. He Pendulum Summons 3 monsters from his hand in defense position: 2 Supreme King Servant Dragons Darkwurm (Lv4 1800/1200) and Performapal Trump Girl (Lv2 200/200). He then activates Trump Girl's effect, fusing itself with Darkwurm to Fusion Summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon in attack position (Lv8 2800/2000).

Turn 2:

Haou activates the spell card Dark Fusion, fusing Elemental HERO Sparkman and Elemental HERO Clayman in his hand to Fusion Summon Evil HERO Lightning Golem in attack position (Lv6 2400/1500). Lightning Golem's effect destroys Starving Venom. Starving Venom's effect destroys Lightning Golem. As he controls no monsters, Haou Special Summons Evil HERO Infernal Prodigy from his hand in attack position (Lv2 300/600). Since Zarc controls a monster, Haou Advance Summons Evil HERO Malicious Edge with 1 tribute (Lv7 2600/1800). Malicious Edge attacks and destroys Darkwurm (DEF 1200), with its effect inflicting piercing damage (Zarc LP: 2600). Haou sets a card. During the End Phase, since Infernal Prodigy was tributed for the Advance Summon of a HERO, Haou draws a card.

Turn 3:

Zarc Pendulum Summons (Sc0 to 13) 2 monsters from his Extra Deck in attack position: 2 Supreme King Servant Dragons Darkwurm (Lv4 1800/1200). Zarc overlays his 2 Lv4 monsters to Xyz Summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon in attack position (Rnk4 2500/2000). Dark Rebellion's effect activates, detaching 2 Xyz Materials to halve Malicious Edge's ATK (ATK 1300) and add that amount to itself (ATK 3800). Dark Rebellion attacks and destroys Malicious Edge (Haou LP: 1500).

Turn 4:

Haou activates Pot of Greed to draw 2 cards. He then activates the spell card Dark Calling, fusing Evil HERO Malicious Edge and Lightning Golem in his Graveyard by banishing them to Fusion Summon Evil HERO Malicious Fiend in attack position (Lv8 3500/2100). He then equips it with Vicious Claw, increasing its ATK by 300 (ATK 3800). Malicious Fiend attacks Dark Rebellion (ATK 3800), with the effect of Vicious Claw preventing Malicious Fiend's destruction by that battle, so Dark Rebellion is destroyed, then Vicious Claw is returned to the hand and Zarc takes 600 damage (Zarc LP: 2000). With it's second effect, Haou Special Summons an Evil Token to Zarc's field (Fiend-Type/DARK/Lv7 2500/2500) in attack position. As a monster was Special Summoned to Zarc's field, Haou activates the trap card Evil Blast, equipping it to the Evil Token and increasing it's ATK by 500 (ATK 3000).

Turn 5:

During his Standby Phase, Evil Blast inflicts 500 damage to Zarc (Zarc LP: 1500). Malicious Fiend's effect forces all the opponent's monsters to attack it. Zarc attacks Malicious Fiend with the Evil Token but the attack backfires (Zarc LP: 1000) and the Token is destroyed with the equipped Evil Blast. As he controls no monsters, Zarc Special Summons Supreme King Servant Dragon Darkwurm from the Graveyard in attack position (Lv4 1800/1200). He then summons Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice (Lv3 300/1500). Zarc tunes his Lv3 Tuner monster Tri-Eyed Dice with his Lv4 Darkwurm to Synchro Summon Clear Wing Synchro Dragon in defense position (Lv7 2500/2000).

Turn 6:

Haou summons Evil HERO Infernal Gainer (Lv4 1600/0) and activates its effect, targeting Malicious Fiend to make it attack twice each Battle Phase. Zarc activates the effect of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon to negate the activation of a monster effect that targets a Lv5 or higher monster and destroy that monster, then it gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster ( Clear Wing ATK 4100). Haou equips Malicious Fiend with Vicious Claw, increasing its ATK by 300 (ATK 3800). He then activates the spell card Monster Reborn to Special Summon Evil HERO Infernal Gainer from his Graveyard in attack position once more (Lv4 1600/0). Haou activates Infernal Gainer's effect, banishing itself to allow Malicious Fiend to attack twice during each Battle Phase, and Infernal Gainer will be Special Summoned during his second Standby Phase after activation. Malicious Fiend (ATK 3800) attacks and destroys Clear Wing (DEF 2000). Malicious Fiend attacks Zarc directly, but Zarc activates the effect of Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice in the Graveyard, banishing it to negate the attack.

Turn 7:

Zarc Pendulum Summons (Sc0 to 13) 2 monsters from his hand in attack position: Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon (Lv7 2500/2000) and Astrograph Sorcerer (Lv7 2500/2000). Zarc activates Astrograph Sorcerer's effect, fusing and banishing from the field: itself and Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and from the Graveyard: Starving Venom Fusion Dragon, Clear Wing Synchro Dragon and Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon to Fusion Summon Supreme King Dragon Zarc in attack position (Lv12 4000/4000) and activate its effect, destroying all cards Haou controls. Zarc attacks Haou directly (Haou LP: 0).

Zarc wins!