one

Pic of Farrah.
(Portrayed by the lovely Kelsey Simone❤️)

Ps: Strong Language, Suggestive Scenes, and some mature content. Read at your own risk.
I will totally give y'all warnings tho😘

A steady December breeze whisked past me as I wrap my arms around myself and try to regain some warmth. My ice cold hands were tucked under my armpits trying to regain feeling in my hands, my legs felt as if they were slowly becoming ice, enabling me to move.

It feels like I've been walking for hours. The tears I once shed we're now froze on my face, my sweaty hair only seem to turn into more chunks of ice with every step that I took. The backpack that was strapped onto me was applying pressure to the long open cuts on my back. The long black fur jacket I was wearing, wasn't helping to keep out the cold Alaskan wind.

I could feel my body slowly beginning to give up on me. I knew very soon I would most likely pass out from over excretion and freeze to death by morning.

I quickly reached down to my boot to take out some of the snow that began to trap bottom, and when I looked up I saw faint glimmer of hope.

I began to run as fast as my legs would take me. My adrenaline beginning to drowned out my pain. I was on top of the hill and I saw it. Below the tall hill I was currently perched on, I saw a small village.

I cracked a small smile as another tear began to make its way down my face, freezing almost instantly, before I took off down the hill. My body began to pump it's own heat and I didn't feel as cold as I once did .

I could feel blood begin to run down my back as the wounds that finally closed, began to reopen. But the only thing that was on my mind, was making it to that village.

I was about a mile out of the village before my limbs started slow on their own accord.  No matter how much I tried to make my legs move faster, they became sleepy. I saw a few people come out of their houses to see what the commotion was about, as they yelled to one another.

Just before I met the half mile marker I began to fall and as I fell, I fell into complete and utter darkness.

I slowly began to open my eyes, only to be greeted by bright light. I moaned as the light began to pierce my sore eyes, and put my hand up trying to block out the light. I heard faint shuffling, then the curtains being closed.

I slowly dropped my head back down in the plush white pillows. My hand lightly brushed against silky sheets wrapped around me. The cold air but at my bare torso, and I couldn't help the shiver that ran through me.

A white comforter was slowly placed on my bareback, and it was then that I realized I wasn't alone.

I began to slowly move around, but as soon as I pushed upwards, there was a loud, animalistic growl and I flopped back done on the bed, my eyes probably as wide as saucers.

"How did you find this place? What's your name? Who are you with? What where you doing out in the woods at 1 o'clock in the morning?!" A loud, deep, male voice tore through the room, seeing to add a light echo.

"My name is Farrah Travis. And I was running away..." I squeaked out. Hot tears beginning to flow down my face again.

You try to avoid a dangerous situation, and only ending up in an even worse situation. Way to go stu—

"What where you running away from?" The voice boomed again, and I flinched away. Trying to slowly encase myself further into the bed.

"My family..." I whispered.

I waited a few minutes for the voice to ask another question, but was brought silence.

Then all of the sudden, the door was opened, and slammed shut.

I gotta get the hell out of here. I told myself. I began to get up, but was pushed back down.

"Oh miss you mustn't! You'll only cause yourself more pain dear!" I slowly looked up to see an older woman helping me back down. She had an olive complexion, and extremely gorgeous green doe eyes encased by crow feet. Her grey hair was tied into a neat ponytail, with a white headband keeping the other strands tucked in.

I laid back down wincing slightly as the blanket brushed against one of my cuts. The old lady then sat next to me and brushed a few of my black strands behind my face as she lightly stroked my hair.

"So darling, do you feel like talking yet?" She asked me, a slight smile placed on her lips. I shook my head and she gave a light sigh, but never loosing her smile.

"Well, do you feel like telling me your name child?"

"It's Farrah." I managed to squeak out. The lady kept stroking my hair, making me more peaceful and less worried about where the hell I was...

"Well my name is Maureen Stetson. But you can call me Marie." She said as she began to get up. I then saw her bring out a small tray, with chicken noodle soup, water, and some small blue pills. My stomach clenched at the delicious smell, before giving a light rumble.

I blushed before looking down at the bed, hearing Marie chuckle. She then placed the tray down on the night stand, before helping me get into a sitting position.

"I know it's gonna be uncomfortable child. Try to eat then lie back down. As soon as the medicine makes your back feel better, you may try to take a shower. But if you don't feel upto it, feel free to lie back down. If you want I can fetch you some books?"

I nodded my head yes, before asking her politely to go grab me some books. She gave me another smile, and a pat on the head, before running off. I grabbed the medicine and took it before beginning to eat my soup.

As soon as the warm broth hit my throat, I began guzzling it down like it was my last meal.

Well it damn well could be...

As soon as Marie came in with a stack of books, I set my empty bowl down.

"Wow dear, you must've been extremely hungry! Well I wasn't sure what kind of books you liked, and the only ones that we have are fairytales, so here you go." She said with a smile as she grabbed the tray leaving my water and Advil.

As my stomach was finally beginning to settle, I grabbed the stack of books and laid them out all around me.

She was definitely right about the books. They're were some classics, brothers Grimm, and then there were some others. Such as werewolves, vampires, fairies.

But I managed to find a book of Shakespeare. As I slowly leaned back, hissing as the pillow hit more sore back, I began reading. Stuck in my Elizabethan trance.

I apologize for how rough this is beginning.:):):)