Chapter 3

Stiles blinks his eyes open in confusion, slowly coming back to reality. He groans in disappointment as the realization that he was dreaming hits him. Stiles jumped off of the bed in surprise when he heard Derek’s deep voice,

"Good you’re awake. I need to talk to you." Derek spoke as Stiles’ heart starts to beat erratically.

‘Maybe my dream will literally come true,’ Stiles couldn’t help but think.

“Okay…what’s up, Derek?”  Derek having heard Stiles heart speed up became even more nervous than he was before, he doesn’t show it though, his face stoic as usual.

“Stiles… never mind. You got to get to school. Come by my house later.” With that Derek jumps out the window leaving Stiles confused but excited.

‘Derek doesn’t like me. He’s always like GRR and threatening to kill me with his teeth! Then again…NO that was just a dream!’ Stiles chastised himself as he looks over at his alarm clock and groans. Derek woke him an hour early. Instead of going back to sleep, an impossible task anyway considering how excited he was, Stiles decides to finish that essay for English that isn’t due till next week.

After finishing the essay, Stiles stretches lazily and takes a quick shower.  When Stiles finished with his shower, he gets out and grabs his towel, wrapping it around his slim waist. As soon as he steps foot out of the bathroom, he is engulfed by big strong arms. He lets out a squeal, a manly one of course, at the utter surprise of the action but there is a mouth quickly covering his own, muffling the noise.  Almost instantly, he melts into the kiss, letting the warm, soft lips move against his own.  The lips pull away and move to his ear, gently nipping it.

 “Have a good day at school Stiles, can’t wait to see you later.”

If Stiles had any doubt before, it was quickly erased by the voice. He was sure that it was Derek behind him and he knows there was no way he was not going over to his house later. Before he can turn around and face the wolf, an annoying buzzing noise comes out of nowhere. Stiles sticks his pinky in his ear and rubs, but the noise doesn’t go away. Things get fuzzy, his surroundings fade and he wakes up again.

“UGH! Are you kidding me?! Another  freaking dream!” Stiles yells into his empty room, slamming his head into his notebook that lay on his desk, landing in the puddle of drool he had left when he was sleeping.

“Great…” he mumbled defeated.