Chapter 2

Dereks point of view

Lydia and Allison came out of the closet and sat down grinning. Stiles is up next.  Stiles spins and it lands on Allison. Allison hops up and Scott gapes. "Babe you can't make out with my best friend!"

"Relax Scott it’s just a game." Allison says in return.

Stiles hops up and they walk into the other room. I listen close to see if they really are kissing.

I hear the door close then I hear Allison speak. "Oh my god! So tell me how great a kisser is Derek?"

I smirk and listen for Stiles' response. "Oh my god ally the best! Steal your breath away." I chuckle and keep listening.

"Omg did he kiss you right when you entered the closet?"

"No I sorta pounced on him. But as soon my lips touched his he sort of moaned and backed me into the wall."

Allison squeals, "Omg that's so sexy! What else happen?"

"Well we kissed for a while then he pulled back so we could breathe. I started to tell him how amazing that felt but he pressed his lips to mine before I could finish."

Allison grins, "Aw he kissed you to shut you up that's funny and sexy."

Stiles chuckles "Yes but then he moved his lips to my neck and started sucking lightly and I was moaning quietly. I asked him why he was being so gentle, he laughed and asked me if I wanted him to leave marks all over for everyone to see."

"And!" Allison prompted.

"I said yes and no. Then he moved my shirt over and left this."

Allison squeals again, "Omg! That’s SO sexy!! He left a mark on you but not where we could see. Like a secret. I wish Scott did sexy things like Derek." I chuckle at her words then I quit listening. As I get up and head toward the other room.

I knock at the door, "Hey times up."

Allison comes out first and she blushes a lot when she sees me and Stiles leans up and pecks my lips before following Allison out of the room. 'God I hope I'm lucky enough to get Stiles or Allison on my turn' I think to myself knowing I probably won't be. "Jackson you’re up." I say after I sit back down.

Jackson spun and got Scott. "What should I remove because I'm not kissing you McCall."

Scott smiles and says, "How about your shirt." Jackson takes his shirt off and tosses it to the side.

"My turn." Scott says.

Scott spins and the bottle lands on me. "Your shirt Scott." I state before he can even ask.

"What if I wanted to make out?" Scott questions with a grin.

"Well I would take you into the closet then proceed to cut out your tongue."

Scott pales, "Stiles open your mouth man."

Stiles chuckles and opens his mouth and sticks out his tongue. "I didn’t say anything about Stiles."

"Yeah yeah!" Scott says as he removes his shirt.

"Allison your turn." I say wrapping an arm around her.

Allison spins and it lands on Jackson. Allison sighs, "What should I remove? Or maybe we should just kiss." Allison looks at Scott. "You mind?"

"Either you kiss Jackson or you be left in your bra or panties. Hum I think you should kiss him." Scott says.

Jackson smirks and says, "It won't be that bad."