Lu x Ciel 3\3: Dialba x Demonio

Hohohooo! This is the final and hottest chapter of Lu x Ciel yet! I also put a tasty song for you guys to enjoy while reading and btw the sex scenes I gotten from Marcanine from achieveofourown.org so check her out!

And one more thing I almost forgot to mention, Lu will be wearing a Virgin-Killer sweater so you can thank LunarFang0306 and Asfblast for the idea.

Story Begin!

Ciel's POV

"Damn it, why am I in heat at a time like this?" I thought to myself

I just turn into Demonio a few months ago when Lu couldn't hold her Diabla powers, so I sacrificed most of my human emotions to save her. And now I'm getting more lustful thoughts about her, ravaging her cute body but her Altar of Evil form is more beautiful than her younger self. But I'm afraid of hurting her so I distanced myself from Lu and had various hallucinations of her seducing me. Eventually, I couldn't help myself, I started giving into my lustful thoughts and touch myself at night, thinking about Lu's goddess-like body.

Lu' s POV As I approach the three-bedroom apartment i share with Ciel and Ain, i took the sopping wet hat that Chiliarch Lu gave me and fish for my keys

Lu' s POV
As I approach the three-bedroom apartment i share with Ciel and Ain, i took the sopping wet hat that Chiliarch Lu gave me and fish for my keys. I am totally going to give that baka run for his money, most of your rant involving why the hell he thought it was a good idea to send you into the rain with nothing more than flip flops, sweatpants and an old Virgin-Killer sweater with a hoodie. My toes resemble little prunes and at that moment, i realized death was nothing more than an experience.

The door opens with a loud creak, and the apartment is dead silent. Normally, around this time, Ain would be home making dinner. I were a little confused, but you had a bigger fish to fry. In this case, it was my emo soulmate.

"Ciel!" I call, shedding my wet clothes. "You baka! What the hell was that for?"

Despite everything, Ciel had never yelled at you like that before. It was annoying, but also quite scary. Was he okay? Will I be okay if you ask him?

"Ciel, you better answer me or we're gonna have a problem."

The lack of response started to worry I. If i strained my eyes, I could see a faint blue glow outlining his door. A very quiet groan could be heard from the hallway as I made my way to his room.

"Ciel? Is everything alright in there?" All of your anger had mellowed out to concern at this point. I nervously knock at the door, and to my surprise, it just...creaks open. Ciel never kept his door unlocked.

Curiosity getting the better of me, I peer inside. The dark blue glow was stronger here, obviously, illuminating all of the walls and originating from his bed. My eyes widen and I felt a burning heat shoot to my lower stomach as i see my soulmate/roommate, giant fangs embedded in a pillow that he was furiously rutting against, clad in nothing but his shorts. The blue radiance of his soul almost hurts to look at.