Chapter 1

Carter Northern walked the windy streets of Manhattan, freezing her ass off. She had no home due her to being a seen as crazy, which is sad since less then two months ago she was known to be one of the greatest piano players in the world, until she had her not to graceful fall from grace.

With her having a mental breakdown while on stage claiming that she could see multiple world's, and her parents stealing all of her hard-earned money in her time of need and leaving her with nothing, but a broken mind.

So now she just walks the empty streets of Manhattan, as a homeless person with her mind flashing to other worlds and times.

She walked down a alley in hopes of her finding a new box to sleep in for the night. But unluckily for her a group of men stood hidden in the shadows as she walked further into the alley.

They came out of the shadows and slowly surrounded her, which she noticed but she hoped she could possibly talk her way out of the situation.

"H-hello sirs." She said which made one of them smiled a creepy looking smile. "Can I help you with anything? I don't have much, so if you need money then I can't help you."

They chuckled at her offer and walked closer to with a cocky grin. "Yeah you can help us, by keeping your mouth while.we have a little fun with you." Carter tried to run but one of the men grabbed her and held her arms back.

The same man who talked earlier came towards her and crested her cheek, making her squirm under his touch, and not in a good way. "You should know better then to run away from someone your gonna help."

He tried to kiss her but she screamed instead as loud as she could which caught the attention of a nearby man. She continued to scream which caused the men a small amount of panic.

"Shut her up! We don't have time get caught by someone." The man who was holding her put his hand over her mouth but she bit down into his hand, he let out a low growl and let go of her before smacking her so hard that she was knocked to the ground.

She groaned in pain just as a man slowly walked down the alley. "Get away from the girl!" His voice boomed in the compacted space.

The guy who seemed to be the leader of the group looked back at the other men and and then back at the man who grew closer with every step. "What you just say?" The guy asked trying make sure he heard him right.

The man stopped walking and stood confidently. "I said get away from the girl or I'll be forced to take you down and your men." The guy started to laugh along his friends.

"You know what buddy, I'm gonna give you a chance to walk away now and pretend that you never saw anything." The guy offered but the man was not going to leave someone in the hands of danger.

He started to do something with hands, which made the men laugh again with their leader looking at them. "Can you believe this guy?" He said jabbing his thumb back the man.

But Carter noticed the orange and yellow sparks coming from the man's hands before a large portal opened up. He gave her a reassuring smile and stepping into the portal before it closed.

The man appeared behind the largest man of the group and threw him into another portal and quickly going in his self. They stopped laughing and started to looking around. "Aye, where'd Dan go?"

A minute later another portal opened up and the man wrapped his arms one of the guy's neck and pulled him inside. The look of fear and confusion made their way on the only two left faces, which made Carter quietly laughed at them, but unfortunately for her the leader heard her.

"You think this is funny!?" He asked angrily and started to walk towards her while also taking a switchblade out. Carter begin to back away from him but backed herself into a wall. The guy raised his switchblade up ready to cut her, so she closed her eyes tightly and hoped that she will still be alive after it.

She felted the wind of the man hand coming and let out a small whimper, but the sound of the man grunt and the sound of two people hitting the ground.

Carter opened her eyes only to take a peek at what had happpen, and was shocked to see the two men on the ground unconscious with her mysterious savior standing over them.

The man turned around and looked at her with somewhat caring eyes. "Are you alright?" He asked kindly but before she could respond her eyes flashed a bright vibrant purple.

She saw that she was now sitting in the middle of a war zone with heavily soldiers running past her on fear, she looked forward and saw a gaint machine that almost resemblance a Iron man suit. She screamed in terror as the robot walked towards her.

She continued to scream, which worried the man who saved her but also intrigued him on what was happening to her. She stopped screaming before she ended up pasting out.

He felted drew to her like he couldn't leave her there in fear of something else bad would happen to her, so he opened a portal before picking her up and slowly walking inside the portal and it closing behind him.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Thank you for waiting patiently for me to post and also for reading and i hope you like it.