Visit

*Marshall POV*
I landed on Gumball's balcony just as the sun started coming up. The light hit my skin and it started to burn a little, but I had patience.

Gumball opened the door and we stepped inside.

I looked around at the pink room. The bed was pink, the walls and floor were pink, the doors were pink, the desk was pink, heck, even the curtains were pink.

While I took it all in, Gumball closed all of the curtains causing the room to darken considerably from the lack of light. What a gentleman. I snickered at my thoughts.

"What's so funny?" Gumball asked in a slightly irritated voice. Did I just hear a hint of sass? He does the whole eye-role thing towards me.
Geez, such a drama queen.

"Nothing, just laughing at all the pink in here."

I laugh again gesturing around the room.

"What, is pink a problem?"

"N-no. It's just-um-nevermind." I stuttered and couldn't think of a good comeback.

I see him smirk from his victory out of the corner of my eye. Glob, what a butt.

He walks to his closet and pulls out a pink hoodie and pink shorts. Of course, what around here isn't pink?

"Well, since we're not gonna go back to Fiona's today and I don't have anything better to do, do you want to hang here for a bit?"

"Um, sure. Whatever." I didn't have anything better to do either.

He takes off his shirt revealing his skinny but slightly toned body. Wow. He slips the hoodie over his head and his stomach sucks in showing a slight outline of a six-pack.

I blush slightly and try not to make myself obvious.

He then slips off his pants showing off his pink underwear, *sigh* he can never have too much pink, and I see his pert little butt...along with a somewhat large lump in the front before he pulled on his pants.

I quietly gulped and blush a little more as I realize what I was doing and turn away.

"Can you not do that in front of me? Gosh."

"What? We're both guys." He puffs his breath out and walks over to his bed.

"Do you want something to change into?" He asks me.

"Uh...no, I'm fine." I imagine myself in one of his small pink shirts, slightly tempted, but decline anyways. Geez, I'm such a perv sometimes.

"Marshall, you've been wearing those clothes for like the past three days right? They're dirty and gross. Just wear one of my shirts." There's that sass again.

"Ugh, fine." I snap back and pull a basic pink shirt off of a hanger.

"Is this ok, Princess?" I sass back at him.

"That's fine." He didn't even react to Princess, jeez, so annoying.

I pulled off my red-plaid shirt and slip on the pink shirt. It's a little small but it'll do.

I glance over at him and I notice his eyes lowering with a slightly red face. Was he looking at me?

"Just grab a pair of jeans or sweatpants, whatever you want." He says in a slightly lower voice, eyes still on his hands.

"Uh, ok." I grabbed the sweatpants cause they're more comfy.

A sudden thought popped in my mind. My lips curve into a slight grin as I put it to action.

I slowly pull of my jeans, purposely wiggling my hips side-to-side, revealing my tight black underwear. Before I picked up the sweatpants, I yawned obnoxiously and stretched my arms and legs, slightly flexing my more toned muscles. I then pulled on the sweatpants doing the whole hip thing again.

I flicked my eyes in his direction and could see his face a deeper red and head turned more to the side.

I smiled and picked up my clothes, "So where should I put these Bubba?" I grinned and laughed a little more lively.

"Just...put them in that basket and Pepper will come get them soon." He said in a low voice, head still avoiding me, and pointed to a basket of clothes by the door.

"Thanks Bubs!" A smile still on my face.

I walked over to the basket and throw my clothes in. As I walked back, I notice a full-body mirror on the wall. I mentally grinned again, troublesome thoughts steaming through my mind.

I walk in front of the mirror and look at myself. I turn a little and raise my arms up. I look at my waist and my butt noticing the look in the small pink clothes.

"Dang, my butt looks good in pink! Don't you agree Bubba?" I smile and look towards him.

His eyes widen a bit at the question, "Uh...I-um, I wouldn't know..." he mumbles.

I turn back towards the mirror, smile still on my face. I look at my upper-body and how my curves are accented from the shirt. I notice how my arm muscles are popping against the slightly-tight shirt.

"Wow! And look at my abs! So smooth! And my arm muscles! Geez, they're so big! Right, Gummy?" I look back at him.

"M-Marshall...I guess." His head is still turned looking down.

"Silly, you can't answer if you don't look!" I tell him with a smirk tugging at the corner of my mouth.

He slowly looks up at me, eyes scanning every part of my body from head-to-toe.

"Um, yeah." He looks back to his hands, face growing darker.

I let the smirk shine, my plan worked. I wonder what he's thinking about?

"So what's on your mind Bubba? Why's your face so red?" I try to keep the cockiness out of my voice.

His eyes widen again, "Oh, uh, it's nothing! Just thinking about a movie I watched..." he trails off obviously thinking about that "movie".

I walk over to him and sit on the ground at his feet.

"Oh? And what was that movie?" I ask trying to meet his eyes.

"It was nothing really. Just some sappy romance. Guy falls in love with girl, guy leaves girl, girl chases after guy, they have a happy ever after." His eyes still not meeting mine.

Well I gotta admit, he's got some quick thinking.

"Hm, interesting. Speaking of, Bubba, since we're both guys, and we're best friends, who do you like?" I ask him the cockiness leaking into the last bit.

"Me? Like? Oh, I don't like anyone." He fumbles with his words. "Nope, just me. Gumball, the lonesome candy prince." He taps his fingers together.

I can see his nervousness in his eyes and feel it in his quickening heartbeat.

"Awww, really?" I pout out my lip. "Well, in that case, I'll tell you who I like!" I clap my hands together.

"Oh, no. Really, it's fine. You don't have to." His heart starts racing faster. I can hear it thumping all throughout his body. What's he so nervous for? I internally laugh.

"I have to silly! After all, we wouldn't be friends if we didn't share our secrets." I continue searching for his eyes. Those light blue orbs still looking at anything but my cerise colored eyes.

"So, you know. I kinda like this person. They're about my age, my physical age at least. They're royalty just like me. They're also friends with Fiona and Cake." As I continue I slowly lean forward and grab his arms, holding them tightly while pushing them over him so he can't escape.

"They live in a nice castle. They have cute blue eyes. They have a nice big room." I push him all the way back onto his bed and gradually pull myself onto his lap. His wide eyes now on me, face close to, maybe even darker than, my eye color.

I then put the cherry on top.

"And their favorite color is pink." I look him straight in the eyes. "Can you guess who it is?" He asks in barely a whisper.
~~~~