Chapter:7 Operation Swan/Saving Emily PT4 *FINAL*

Jakes POV

We all were heading to the back of the castle to get Em back. Broody went in first, and he gave us the singal to go in.

"Ok Felix , show us the way to find Emily." I say to my son as he leads us to were the entrance of the castle is... will were the back of the entrance to the castle is. I think were walking for some good 43 minutes , and then we just stop walking.

" Ok.. here it is the entrance." My son said looking at us. I took a peak outside to see if the cost is clear *which it is duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*  . 

"Guys the cost is clear." I  whisper to them just for a case if there was someone 😁.

" Why are you whispering even tho you said the cost is clear?" Broody asked me with a confused look in his face. 

" J-" I was going to say something till Felix had to intterupt me.

"GUYS HELOOO were here to save my mom not too.. discuss why whispering even tho the cost is clear i mean COME ON!" Felix said in a loud whisper... meh i guess he was right. I cheackes again and nobody was there. We went in and my son directed us to were Emily is. After many turns and look outs we were outside of the room from were Emily is in.

"Broody Felix, and I will go in , and get Em you will be here for look out ok." I told Broody the plan he simply nodded , I am exited to see Emily my love after all these years of being seperate. I swear I will get revange for what Reverse Dark did to this FAMILY.As we were walking in the room, nobody.. was there? we looked around and nothing. There were chains on the floor.. WAIT WHAT IF THEY TOOK EMILY and out of nowhere BAWWW. Something hit me in the head?

Emily POV

I was trying to get these chains off of my hands. I saw something sharp it worked! I was about leave until I heard footsteps coming towards my room. I grabbed a hardback book I hid behind the door. Someone came in I don't know who it is, once the person was distracked I hit the person with the book once the person eye met my eyes I ii was speechless it couldn't be. My son did he brought  him back . Jake.

Jakes POV

BAWW something hit me as my eyes met the eyes of the person who hit me with something. I couldn't believe my eyes its  really her Emily.

"EMILY" i said because i was happy that I had her back after 10 years of being seprate. We shared a passion kiss I missed her I missed the way her eyes shines in the light I missed her kindness I missed her the way her hair looked I missed her smile I missed her giggle I missed the way we looked at each other eyes I missed her kisses and most importanly is her. We starred at each other eyes her beautiful eyes were the same he didn't changed that much but she is more beautiful than remember.We stared to tear up. Because we haven't seen each other for ten years I MEAN TEN YEARS

"I thought I wouldn't see you ever again." Em said I looked at her.

"I thought too until our son came and told me." I said hugging our son we were having a great family reunion until Broody came bargging in.

"Hey guys sorry innturuping but AYE WAY." Broody said with a scared face uh oh I know whats going on, Emily was confused when he said the last part.

"What does that mean?' Emily asked with a really confused tone.

" Come on lets go  Dark is coming thats what it means." My son said. Emily went to  drawer and quickly got her dagger and we left. Everything was ok until the guards saw us and we ran.

"Its glad to have you you back Dark One." Broody said to Emily while we were running.

"Me too Broody. I am glad to see you again."

"Guys you can say your greetings later now we have to run for our li- ahh" My son was saying but until we stopped running. The person that was waiting for us is. Reverse Dark

" Well hello Jake and Broody, haven't seen you for 10 years. nice to see y'all again." By just seeing her face I wanted to kill her, I saw Emily dagger i took it and quickly stabbed Dark she was surprise, and thud she fell down I ii killed her.

Emily POV

Dark was back i WAS GETTING READY TO KICK HER ASS but then Jack grabs my dagger quickly and stabbed Dark hhhe killed her OMG.

"Dad d d-did you just killed Dark" My son said looking surprise too

After that we all went back home to earth and I started to help people again, they were happy to see me after being gone for ten years. Now I am 36 years old , Jack is 38 Years old, and Felix is 12 now. Its been two years since they rescue me. I am glad that NOW MY husband and yes Jack and I got married after 2 months of me being here in earth from the rescue. Now my name is Emily Grew not only that but I am pregnant with our 2 end child. I am 33 weeks pregnant . Will thats The story of how I became The Dark One will pretty much that is the story of my life. My name is Emily Grew and I am The Dark One

________________________________________________________________________________

Will guys I am sorry to say but this was the LAST CHAPTER OF THE SEARIS. Yes the series of this book is done I am sorry guys but I will do more stories like scary fanfics . So yeah I will see yall in my future books BYEEEEEE