Chaiya's Note

Taeyong:  It's going to be an exciting and tiring night. So, I will just end it up here. Why? Just ask the author, why. Hahaha. Bye~

Me: Why so bad, Tae?! I have no excuse for that, OMG. *hides under the table*

From my first story up to here, all are lame. Sorry, I'm not a good writer. But thanks to those who appreciated my works. I'm tearing up. *sniffs* 

Okay, so this story is based on what happened in Gwangju Fan Signing Event last January 24. Where Annaxsu (she is a certified TaeTen shipper, ISTG) asked Taeyong about Ten. I love her, OMG. I miss Ten and TaeTen so much, I bet she is too.

Like in English, Thai has titles that you can add in front of names. In Thai society, it is important to establish who is 'superior' and 'inferior' from the get-go, and the language is designed to make it very simple to do so.  คุณ – Khun: Add this in front of a name to sound more formal. It's similar to saying Mr. or Ms. and is common over the phone or at the office. It also doubles as a polite and very common word meaning 'You', which is appropriate for most everyday situations you will come across. | © http://blogs.transparent.com/thai/titles-in-thai-mr-miss-mrs-etc/ & https://www.into-asia.com/many-ways-to-say-i-and-you-in-thai

I don't know if Ten just wanted Taeyong to be formal to him at least because he's Thai or something else. *smirks* Nah, just kidding. The idea just came out when I read that fan account of Taeyong saying he's calling Ten that way. I just hope this didn't come out as offensive.

I tried my best, guys. I really did my best in here. But even for me, it feels lame but I don't know what to do with this anymore. Suddenly my thoughts went missing. Hahaha. I need TaeTen moments to be inspired once more.

So again, please do support NCT. Next on 127 is the Dream kids right after RV's comeback. Let's gear up for our kids! And Masita Seaweed (Thai snack) announced it's new presenter, The 7th Sense Unit of NCT! Taeyong, Doyoung, Ten, Jaehyun, and Mark will be back to Thailand next month for a press con (The exact date, I don't know yet.) TaeTen is going back to their land, homecoming it is! Hahahaha. Are we gonna see a 'date' again? LOL. My TaeTen mind is at it again!

AND! HAVE YOU WATCHED THE PILOT EPISODE OF 'ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER' IN WHICH MY BELOVED TEN HAS JOINED TOGETHER WITH AMBER AND HENRY AND OTHER NON-KOREAN KPOP IDOLS? MY GOODNESS, HE'S SO DAMN CUTE IN THERE! I should be being strict to him because he badly needs to improve his Korean skills. BUT HIM BEING CUTE SWAYS ME. Mr. Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, you were sent there to learn (and maybe to have fun) BUT NOT TO ACT CUTE (he's not acting though because he is indeed cute). I will be rooting for you, baby. Hwaiting! 

That's it! Hahaha. Bye~ 'Til next story! (Who are you talking to, Chaiya? It's not like they want to stay here with you.)