Chapter Two

Willow picture above

Artemis, Severus and Lily all exited the train chatting in a friendly sort of way.

"First years over here. Right this way, First year!" A booming voice shouted making Artemis, Lily and Severus end their conversation.

Artemis looked at where the voice was coming from. Her eyes widened in shock.

He was a ginormous man with as much hair as he was tall. He had black eyes like Severus but unlike Severus, they were warm and friendly. With his size, Artemis would have been surprised if he didn't have any giants blood in him at all. Maybe is great grandfather or something like that.

He raised his massive hands and gestured to himself. "First years," he said, "First years this way."

Artemis looked at Lily's expression. Her eyes were large and she seemed shocked that a man could be that big.

Of course. Artemis thought mentally slapping herself, she's muggleborn. She's new to the Magic world.

Severus most have noticed before Artemis because he was whispering something into her ear.

Artemis rolled grabbed Lily and Severus' hands. Severus flinched at their sudden hand contact. Artemis ignored him and dragged both of them to the first empty boat she could find and climbed in.

"Come on guys." She said.

Lily joined her in the boat . Severus seemed a bit more reluctant to join then but climbed in. Honestly, the boy never seemed to be happy.

"Excuse me," a voice said, "but may I sit here?"

Artemis looked at the girl. Realizing it was Willow, she smiled, "Sure." She told her. Willow shot her a grateful look.

Artemis responded to her look with a quick nod of her head.

The boats began to move. Artemis turned to Lily, "Lily, your a muggleborn, right?"

Lily looked at her confused, but nodded her head yes.

"I've always wondered," Artemis said slowly, "what exactly is a Mars bar?"

Lily looked relieved for some reason. "Well," she began, "a Mars bar is a kind of chocolate bar."

"So, like chocolate frogs?" Artemis said confused.

Lily sighed. Severus, who had been watching the two, interrupted. "Guys, Look." He said pointing in front of them.

Artemis looked at him confused until she saw what he was pointing at. She gasped. She had seen some amazing stuff, but Hogwarts took the prize for being the most amazing.

Out of the corner of her eye, she could see Lily's an Severus gaping too. So was Willow.

Soon enough, everyone was leaving the boats. Artemis grabbed Willow's hand and helped her out.

The giant man led them up to a door. The doors were opened by a strict looking Professor.

Artemis gulped.

The Professor simply looked at every body with stern glances, and opened the door. "I am Professor McGonagall. This way please, students." She said.